1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

how many crushes do you have (am i strange for having multiple at the same time)?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 10, 2019.

1. i have a few on the go, I feel like that is pretty normal. Lol sometimes I think that if I asked one of them out it would be disloyal to the other ones hahahaha

2. also i dreamed my crush kissed me last night it was so out of the blue but so good and so real lmao what does this mean

3. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

no your not being weird. I think its normal

4. Weird, I never had more than 1 crash at the time.

5. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

WOW. I thought I was the only one that falls in love a lot.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. One. In fact, one in total. She's been squatting in my brain for ten years now.

7. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

A crush is not falling in love, but I have only ever had one at a time. But I am not an uncouth Aussie! Hahaha! :emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

8. :(

brilliantidiot and Coffee Candy like this.
  9. Honestly, when I was younger I had so many crushes. I don't think it's bad at all. I liked a lot of different guys for different reasons, because they were all good guys and had different things going for them. I don't see how there's anything wrong with that. It just means you see good qualities in a lot of people, and you're attracted to them for that.

Of course once you're actually in a relationship, being loyal and respectful of your partner is very important. But if you're single, then there's nothing wrong with liking a lot of different people.

10. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I think I am going through one, it feels good.

11. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Only joking Reuby ;)