1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How many days can you get without a wet dream?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Born2live, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

I had a wet dream at 76 days. I woke up and couldn’t believe it. And I’m okay with it, as I see this as natural, out of my control and a positive sign of my testosterone levels. I haven’t fapped and haven’t thought of doing so. I’m going very well indeed, and feel so much better.

alpha.buddy likes this.
  2. Miguel Fernandes

Miguel Fernandes Fapstronaut

The maximum time without wet dreams was about 25-30 days.
    How did you get so long?
    What are your daily practices?

3. Liven

Liven Fapstronaut

I have them very frequently and i've just started. Is it possible to controll it?

4. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

Being asleep takes things out of your control considerably. It just happens.

5. I met someone who did 2 years once. He is a celibate monk of sorts.

6. juniormelville

juniormelville Fapstronaut

I've had a few different experiences with this. Longest time w/o O was three months. One night I was kept awake all night by raging desire. I ignored it. The next day my energy increased. Sadly, a couple of days after that I blew an opportunity for sex by missing obvious signals from a woman I would have been quite happy to be intimate with, then realised what had happened, got mentally confused, and resorted to mb.

Other times I've had w.d. after 2-3 weeks.

I have developed a habit when I binge (intermittently) of watching P without O. The strange thing is this seems to create a horrible kind of sexual exhaustion that makes me less likely to w.d. than when I practise true abstinence from all sexual imagery and thoughts. I would have expected it to be the other way round, because of the stimulating effects of P. After last night (only 3 hours' bad sleep due to stimulation of P and blue light) I am starting to think that the effect of P on the mind and body is so disastrous that it just wrecks my sexual system completely.

My situation is perhaps unusual as I'm happily married, with a good relationship at all levels, and only think about P when I'm away from my wife, which unfortunately is for 2-3 months at a time.

7. Liven

Liven Fapstronaut

I realized when replying to the thread i missunderstood what wet dream was. I thought it only was a dream of sexual character. I just had my first ever after 40 days. It freaked me out, i woke up like in the same moment i ejaculaded (i took me i second before i got aware and i was rubbing/dry humping against the bed). It's annoying you spend energy and dedication to be good when your awakre but the body and mind takes over at night.

thinking_differently likes this.
  8. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

Doesn’t count as a relapse though, so remember that. It’s actually a sign your NoFap system is working as intended.

9. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

But you don’t feel tired when a wet dream occurs? Do you?