1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How many days does it take for semen retention benefits to start occurring?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by TheDiamondTention, Jun 21, 2019.

1. TheDiamondTention

TheDiamondTention Fapstronaut

I really want like to know a good estimate. Is it 30 days? 60 days? Like give me a number of days it takes so I can make a goal to make it to 60 days or 100 days without releasing. Thanks

2. Berlin2019

Berlin2019 Fapstronaut

It varies from each person.. It is a process. I'm 30 years old and I'm 4.5 months with nopmo and I hope it will take me half a year.. It has a lot of factors..
    Some say a proper reboot take 1 year.
    Sorry if I you wanted to hear better numbers..

3. Good morning,
    While I am technically not doing total semen retention (I am allowing myself to orgasm with my partner, which happens only 1-2 times per week), I can tell you that I feel dramatically better after only 2-3 days. For me, I have greatly increased energy, mood, and intensity generally after 2-3 days since last orgasm. Honestly, I feel so good when I don't orgasm that I want to go complete no-PMO/semen retention, but that isn't possible right now. If I feel so amazing after only a few days, I want to feel the joy of going months without. I think it varies greatly for everyone though.

Targaryenn likes this.
  4. Prime36

Prime36 Fapstronaut

The benefits kick in within days, after a week on the average; but most of the benefits go away temporarily during a flatline period which could come up to 3 times for varying durations within the first 90 days.

Gladiatori likes this.
  5. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

I always notice my power greatly increase on the lucky number 7 day mark. this is a spiritually significant number :D. other times 30 days. who knows tbh. Gotta vary on the person and age and a host of other stuff. try 7 days... ull see a mass difference there for sure.