1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How many of you have secend income

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by embodiment of luck, Aug 15, 2020.

1. embodiment of luck

embodiment of luck Fapstronaut

I have one job, and I work from 8AM to 4PM but I come early to job and I often stay overtime and I have no benefits for this, and I don't often give myself brake on job
    due to the amount of work. I have a decent salary, but if I would have a girlfriend it would be hard to save money, and I don't know how theoretically could I take care my hypothetical family with this salary. Due to a hard day I don’t have the energy to start some project from the side to make extra money, I only have ideas what project should I start and yet I don't do them. How many of you have secend income or 2 or more jobs and what is your experience with that, I really want to change my life

2. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

From about 15-23 I had 3 jobs and went to college full time. Once I graduated college I dropped down to one full time job and one part time. After I got married and pregnant I went to one part time job. While going to school and 3 jobs I had zero time for anything else. However, bought my first house at 23 yrs old, with 2 acres with $30000 down payment. Sold that 3 years later bought 40 acres and my husband and I built our own house. Working our butts off while young, managing our money well, made it possible for me to quit my job 8 years ago and my husband is retiring at 52 yrs old and our 40 acres is almost paid off and worth over a million. We can stay here with no mortgage or supplement our retirement if we choose to sell. Paying cash for 3 kids in college. Work hard while young and before you get married! So worth it.

quantumd, Deleted Account and ItsOkay like this.
  3. embodiment of luck

embodiment of luck Fapstronaut

Have you bought first house with loan or money you have saved?

4. Psalm27:1my light

We put 30k down, first house was 130k. When we sold first house, used the money to put power, well, septic, trailer on 40 acres, paid off the land loan in 5 years then built our house ourself. So, we did have loans but they were a fraction of what the property was worth so no pmi. This is in California, most property Is pretty expensive.

5. Psalm27:1my light

Lol! I had dreams, they cost money!

Deleted Account likes this.