1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How many rosaries should I have?

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. Right now I have three rosaries One I received from a local seminarian the other two I bought. I feel like I should have more rosaries though I was thinking at least five I intend to buy one more the day I convert to Catholicism, one more when I join a Catholic Fraternal order I honestly think it's always a good Idea to have at least 10 rosaries but right now three is just fine for me. Either way if you agree please talk to me if you disagree please talk to me.

bellator de Christi likes this.
  2. Addictus

Addictus Fapstronaut

3. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

A rosary is a beautiful thing, particularly when it is blessed by a priest but be aware it is not a magic totem. A rosary, unused is an opportunity missed. Mary calls us to pray the rosary frequently as an amazing tool against the devil. For example, in her revelations to the children at Fatima in 1917, Our Lady asked us to devote ourselves to the Holy Trinity and to pray the rosary for the conversion of Russia. It took a little while but the wall came down in 1989. I think your love and respect for a rosary is beautiful but I pray you use them as Our Lady asks us to. Today, when I am saying the rosary, I will ask Our Lady to continue to inspire you. Please pray for me too. May God bless you and your prayers today!

Dioplleo_547 likes this.