How to approach to her ?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Can_do_this_will_do_this, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Can_do_this_will_do_this

Can_do_this_will_do_this Fapstronaut

No I don't know if she speaks our native language.

2. Can_do_this_will_do_this

You are correct but I don't have any fear of rejection...............
    It seems she feels quite insecure there and I don't want to scare her at all.
    She never stops in the park after jogging she just goes away.
    She never talks to anybody in the surroundings.....
    I am not scared to talk to her ,even if she says no ,then also at least I would get a place in her mind.
    We still have lots of eye contacts and it seems she would like to be my friend too but then she never stops before or after jogging, giving me no time to talk to her. So I thought to write a friendship proposal card.
    Thanks for your reply between.

3. Can_do_this_will_do_this

Right now I only want to be her friend and I want to know her more. How can I want smthg more than friendship from a stranger ? o_O

I just want to be her friend and want me to be her the same.
    She is not my CRUSH !

I have no fear of rejection now ,thanks ! But still I am nervous as this is my first time.

4. Can_do_this_will_do_this

You are scaring me . Would she really call the Police ?

5. Can_do_this_will_do_this

Thanks for your suggestion. Can you pls suggest some more?
    Please ! :)

6. Can_do_this_will_do_this

Hey man that's the most funniest reply I've ever seen . I wish if I could like it more than 100 times.
    I love Eminem.
    What if she don't know who slimshady is ? LoL......
    I wish if I could write so . But I don't want to lie .

captainteemo likes this.
  7. Can_do_this_will_do_this

This song suits well to this situation right now.
    Sigh , I don't even know her name .

8. Can_do_this_will_do_this

I went today but she didn't came .
    Let's see if she would come tomorrow.
    I hope she is alright.
    I've completed half of the friendship proposal card.
    I would left it for her by day after tomorrow.
    Should I write my phone number or gmail id is enough to make a start ?

9. KumbuyaMyLord

KumbuyaMyLord Fapstronaut

When life tosses you a lemon make lemonade. It can either taste good or bad if good drink it, if not forget about it. But at least you can say you made it. Ps I know I’m hella corny for this

10. Can_do_this_will_do_this

I am tired enough so I wish if I could drink it .
    But if not then I am strong enough to forget it.....
    Let's see if she comes tomorrow....
    Thanks for your amiable aid.

11. The Unfadeable

The Unfadeable Fapstronaut

I'm just messing around and exagerating but it may come off kinda creepy especially with all the metoo hysteria. It is best just to talk to her if you're interested. Don't wait for some magical perfect moment to approach her cause it will never come. You just have to go talk to her if youre gonna do it. Don't walk up all weak and unsure. If you're not confident it wont work.

12. Can_do_this_will_do_this

I can't stop a jogging girl suddenly. She never wait even for a moment before or after jogging ,giving no time to talk. I've already mentioned that she is a foreigner and so I am afraid I won't scare her.
    I know their won't come any magical perfect moment, I have to make a moment perfect.
    I tried wishing good morning before but she never replied (I wished some other jogging tourist afterwards and I realised no one replies while jogging and she is no exception ).
    So I must not interrupt her jogging.
    Can you suggest smthg else.
    I am ready to do everything now as I fell I overcame my fears of rejection.
    Thanks for your reply . :)

13. TheMaster101

TheMaster101 Fapstronaut

You don't have to stop her dude.. you just jog next to her and just smile and ask if she wants to grab a cup of coffee later.. if she says "no thanks" you just start jogging backwards next to her, and ask her again "are you sure? because i know a really great coffee place!".. and if she says no again you start jogging the other direction like a boss..

14. Can_do_this_will_do_this

I'll try it . I waited for her today for about 45 minutes . I wait for her tomorrow.

TheMaster101 likes this.
  15. wwtl

wwtl Fapstronaut

What are you going to do if she doesn't show up anymore?

16. Can_do_this_will_do_this

I will not stop dreaming just because I had a nightmare. I will just keep on going ahead in my life and I will never take it to heart.
    Things end people change.
    But you know what ?
    ->Life goes on .... :)

I will search for some more friends.

17. Can_do_this_will_do_this

Also I've completed 95 days and now I want together some friends. I already lost many friend due to my addictions.
    I only hope if we could turn into good friends.

18. properWood

properWood Fapstronaut

I'm not gonna sing your song, I don't think you want a real friendship. She's jogging, so likely she's wearing a specific type of trousers/pants and a tight top, likely her hair is pulled in a pony-tail, her heart beat is up and she looks sexy. I gather you're dreaming not of making a friend of her, but something else. Either you're trying to lie to yourself or you think many of us would believe the story; I don't. Why not try to make other joggers your friends?!? Why not men, why this particular girl? Why not a different girl?

A friend is not a stranger you meet on the street and say hello to. First you make acquaintance to the person through shared mutual interests. "Let's go for a coffee" or "want to have an ice cream" is not a reasonable pick-up line to make an acquaintance.

If you want a friend you must go to those places where you can find people that have interests that you have and which can be shared together. Say, join a group, use meet-up to meet people that share similar interests. Workplace can be a good place to make friends.

My personal opinion is that by saying to a random girl on the street "would you like to grab a coffee", she's probably gonna consider you're a creep and will probably not jog anymore in that park, will find a different route, to avoid you. I would not contact her, I would smile and then move on.

19. The Unfadeable

The Unfadeable Fapstronaut

Were getting into that stalker territory now man.

20. Can_do_this_will_do_this

See man I am not lying to you not to myself . I am trying to be honest with myself.
    I had made many foreigner friend before.
    She is beautiful like every girl but she ain't my crush. She is beautiful but not sexy. You are unable to understand the situation. It seems that she is elder than me and she could have a husband or a boyfriend, but as I only want to be her friend so it doesn't worries me.
    She looks very simple and yes I am attracted towards all the simple looking girls in the world so she is no exception. Simplicity turns me on. I , too , looks simple.

Also man, I write English songs. But these native speakers don't appreciate me but instead they make fun of me for singing English songs. So I started making tourist my friend so that I can know the real truth . I've had many conversations with foreigners before but I never used to meet them regularly and so I never told them about my skills.

Also ,why not any other girl ?
    -> First of all she is a foreigner who can tell me how do she like my songs.
    -> She is simple and I try to build a friendship to all the simple looking girls in the world. I already have many such friends of my own country.
    -> I think ,all this will help me in standing out of my comfort zone as I never done this to a foreign girl before.
    -> I want to get this extreamly new experience in my life.
    And I've mentioned in my previous replies too that if she would be a man then also I would have made her my friend, all my friend (boys) are too, simple and so is she.
    I never want to hurt her in any way.

- Still you don't believe it , they don't !

I had made strangers my friend before and it is not such a big deal. After when share our names ,we are not strangers any more cause we can call each other by our respective names.
    Yes it would be good to smile and move on. I want to be her friend not because she need me but because it seems I need some friends like her (why ?, I already answered above ).