How to change my display name.

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Fallensoldier1, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Fallensoldier1

Fallensoldier1 Fapstronaut

Is there a way I can change my display name??

Moon Shot likes this.
  2. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Hey, bro. Yes, you can do that. But I like your name! It's very powerful... Anyways, it's your choice :) :

1) Hover your cursor over your name in the upper right corner of the website next to inbox, alerts and log out.

2) Find the Personal Details button and click it.

3) Now, on the left side of the screen, go to the blue heading that says 'Settings.' Below that, the second to last button says, 'User Name Change.' Click it! :)

And the rest you can figure it out for yourself. :) Cheers, and keep fighting against PMO. :) By the way, you can only change your username every 90 days or so, just thought that you should know.

Cheers again!

Fallensoldier1 likes this.
  3. Sunshadow

Sunshadow Distinguished Fapstronaut

@Moon Shot's method works! Alternatively, scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the Username Change option under the Site Functions heading.

Cheers,

- Sunshadow

4. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Oh. :p Haha, I hadn't noticed that! Hey, thanks @Sunshadow. What a waste of time! :p :)

Sunshadow likes this.
  5. Fallensoldier1

Ohh okay thanks guys. I’m not seeing though options but I’m on mobile. So I will try on a computer. Thanks!!

6. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

No problem-o. :D

7. Sunshadow

Sunshadow Distinguished Fapstronaut

8. Fallensoldier1

Thank you guys I got it!