1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to continue the journey ?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by ivantodorov, Nov 12, 2019.

1. ivantodorov

ivantodorov New Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

I know that there are more experienced then me nofappers out there so I will be happy to read some answers I am already 10 months(317days) since I started hard mode nofap.
    So 10 months like already passed and now I am kind seeing a girl that I like but my dick is behaving very strange when I am around her there are times I get hard on rare accessing hard as it should be but most of the time I am not hard enough or when I am and put a condom on I lose the erection (maybe I will lose it even without haven't tried so far). At this point I still think I am in flatline because my desire for her ( the internal beast) like its there but its buried and something is stopping it from emerge like I am disconnected with my penis.
    We tried to do sex two times the first time with the condom I did not felt so great but I think the second time was a little bit more pleasurable. So do you think now with this woman I can help myself to rewire and finally have a pleasurable sex evading PM and doing O only with her, or should I stick to the PMO hard mode until I feel entirely healed ?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019