1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to cure hairloss naturaly???

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Sakhi, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Sakhi

Sakhi Fapstronaut

How can we cure hairlost that is caused by excessive fapping? I visited so manny hairloss treatment websites to find solutions for my hair thinning and hairloss in the M shape of my head.. but they are not free.. since I cannot pay online for my hair treatment I ask here for help. Mabye some of you have good information and help me how to treat my hairs and regain the lost hair as a result of masturbation due to hight DHT levels during jerking off. . How can I regain my lost hairs naturaly? Please share your information with me guys..

2. The_Übermensch

The_Übermensch Fapstronaut

Try using caboki. You can order a free sample to try on their website. Ive been using it for a couple years now, you cant tell the difference at all. Cheers :)

3. Sakhi

Sakhi Fapstronaut

Is that a website or something else??

4. The_Übermensch

The_Übermensch Fapstronaut

Yea, just look up the product on google, i cant send a url on here. then go to free sample. I think you just pay the shipping. I was looking at all kinds of stuff like you and fell upon that product. It looks like bull but its pretty incredible stuff.Ive heard rogaine actually regrows hair but you have to keep taking it or you lose more and its a lot of chemical stuff that i dont like messing with personally so i stick with the caboki concealer. Apparently you can regain hair after a reboot too, we ll see about that lol. At the end of the day though man, dont let it bother you too much, its not a huge deal. Confidence is where all of the game is at :)

Lucky1 likes this.
  5. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

Just keep you head shaved/buzzed, that is my advice. That is what I do.

You'll feel relieved by it. And you can spend money on other things than expensive supplements and risk harming your health.

And nobody cares about a shaved head, it's quite common nowadays. Baldness is definitely more common nowadays, our modern societies are toxic both physically and psychologically.

What we can do is accept it, shave our heads and use our energy to do what we can to make the world a better place.

6. have you checked at all your local barber shops?

you may not want to disclose to them, why the balding hair :rolleyes:

MrElmo likes this.
  7. LilPigs

LilPigs New Fapstronaut

you can put pure mustard oil on your hair. It might help, but will take time. hopefully it works.

8. stygian

stygian Fapstronaut

Is it true that PMO causes hair loss? If so, have people grown more hair after they have abstained?

9. Sakhi

Sakhi Fapstronaut

Evry body is different. And pmo causes different harms in their bodies... fapping causes premature aged for example the bald parts and thinning hair that is natural at the age of 30 a fapper sees those at 21 or 22 that is why the whole body cells become to die slowly the more we masturbate. When we stop almost the lost hairs are recovered but not like befor as I have seen people and in myself its beginning to regrow its been one month Im limiting fapping. This time I fapped only once in 12 days..

10. Hezeru

Hezeru Fapstronaut

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    Sanc-Hos likes this.
  11. MrElmo

MrElmo Fapstronaut

I want to be careful with what I say regarding this subject. I was a barber/stylist when I was able to work. I've heard about many hair loss "treatments", but they are all bunk. Male pattern baldness is a product of genetics. I've had a "problem" with masturbation for around 50 years, and I have a full head of hair, and I'm now 61. On the other side of the coin, my brother is bald, and he hasn't had a "problem" with masturbation... ever. But I partially agree with Hezeru about blood pressure. Each hair follicle has a blood supply, and I believe that baldness comes from that blood supply being disrupted to an extent.

And on the NIH.gov website regarding honey: "It might be concluded that crude honey could markedly improve seborrheic dermatitis and associated hair loss." The keyword here is "associated". They're talking about hair loss as a result of seborrheic dermatitis.

I don't mean to be a "Debbie downer", but just be careful. You could be wasting your hard-earned money.

12. Values

Values Fapstronaut

@Sakhi The best advice for hairless is to take care of what you have. By eating healthier, exercising , and avoiding stress...you could see hair growth again. However, you may have genes that make your hair follicles die because of DHT. But, that's ok because a lot of us men have the same problem. But here are some tips to keep what you have a make the best of it.

1.Find a natural shampoo that doesn't strip your hair from natural oils.

2.Eat clean, by eating green leafy foods, good fats ( coconut and olive oil), drink more water and take a good multivitamin.

3.Excercise, but don't over do it.

4. Get good sleep and don't stay up all the time.

5. Reduce stress in your life.

6. Stop putting chemical products in your hair and use natural products.

Good luck, man. I think you'll be fine and remember that your body is going through hormonal changes which do shock the bodys' system, creating temporary hair loss.

MrElmo likes this.
  13. Hezeru

Hezeru Fapstronaut

I don't agree with that olive oil intake. It is as dangerous to your heart and arteries as any other oils and fats. Check out this video. about 1 minute

I know many says that they are good but they aren't. Either coconut oil or flax seed oil or sunflower oil, butter - name it. Fats are not good in bigger amount. That's why fried food is considered as junk food.

MrElmo likes this.
  14. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

There definitely is a connection with beating off all the time and hair loss.

15. MrElmo

MrElmo Fapstronaut

I watched the video. Very nice to know!

16. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

Be careful not to confuse it with mustard gas.

MrElmo likes this.