1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to deal with loneliness

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Pro2416, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Pro2416

Pro2416 New Fapstronaut

One of the hardest things about nofap is that I feel extremely lonely and isolated. I know that masterbation obviously doesn’t solve that problem, but often times, I do it because I don’t have to think about my problems and all my anxieties go away. However, I know that masterbation is bad for the whole reason that it makes me supplement my emotional problems with fake happiness without actually dealing with it.

I don’t know if this happens to anyone else, but nofap has actually lead me to extreme emotional sensitivity. Like I watched a video the other day of a couple who really loved each other, and it drove me depressed to think that I don’t have that and I do nothing but fap to forget about it. I know I need nofap in my life, but these humps are really painful to get over.

What do you guys think I should do to get over this feeling of emptiness and loneliness?

OhWhenThe and r8js like this.
  2. r8js

r8js Fapstronaut

Very well expressed........Sorry for my english....

Ur 20yr old, in this age, there r lots of emotions needs to be feeled....Of course loneliness is one of them.......

3. BlueBallsOG

BlueBallsOG Fapstronaut

Fapping makes you emotionally numb, so yeah on nofap you have a lot more emotion. And also you are lonely but not alone, there are millions of people that are lonely too.

CaptainFranklin likes this.