1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get a more defined chin?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Hi, I am 19 years old, weigh 150lb and I am 5'7" (so I am normal-weight for my height). But nevertheless, I simply don't have a defined chin! I have literally a double chin and it just looks kinda strange. It looks somewhat like this: https://goo.gl/images/ppSx5F

So what can I do?

2. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Hmm... would Admiral Ackbar approve of clicking on that link?... or would he say...wait for it...

3. Fap_Doc

Fap_Doc Guest

If you get a pair of fake tits, people will stop noticing your chin.

4. Max55555m2

Max55555m2 Fapstronaut

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE I DID Masturbation VOLUNTEERLY TO NOTICE THE SIDE EFFECTS AND PROBLEMS THAT COMES UP IN MY WAY..... AFTER I MASTURBATED I FACED THESE THINGS :
    1) lack of well being : its like I wasn't in my senses whenever you get fever you feel lack of energy and sadness without reason same feelings comes after Masturbation but on the maximum level fever also cause you the same but on low level Masturbation makes you feel like your just dead inside no feelings no emotions so Iam here to state that Masturbation also cause intoxication just like drugs and alcohol and makes you blind off your senses and feelings and when I was driving I had no idea what Iam doing I was overspeeding without noticing

2) lack of motivation : Masturbation can cause low motivation due to low testosterone as we all know that testosterone is responsible for our overall body growth and maintenance
    Masturbation kills your all motivation goals and dead lines you set I am having my exams before few days when I had high testosterone due to no Masturbation I had goals and deadlines set and my mission was to pass my exams but now after Masturbation I feel like it's better to fail because can't study or hardwork due to low energy level low interest and low motivation

3) depression : low motivation level creates a high proportion of depression and the rest of the proportion by low testosterone level as long as we all know Masturbation is a curse it gives you the feelings of what if I have never existed or if i was dead so I would never do this that's why curse is better then death because curse kills you dozens of times before death and death kills you once and your gone

4) hydration and weakness : your sperm contain higher proportion of calcium which cause osteoarthritis and osteoporosis it will makes your bones empty inside... Sperm contain high level of protein as long as you start Masturbation you will notice that your body fat is increasing and muscles are decreasing because protein is responsible for your muscles maintenance and improvement.... Your sperm contain higher level of zinc and sodium which maintain your well being and your alertness level although they maintain your Reflexes too.. Your sperm contains high level of water and salts and when you Masturbate you lose alot of water and salts in your body that's why you feel dizziness headache and dehydration..,,,, When I Masturbated I automatically got dirk circles around my eyes, pimples on my face and my face is looking like sick person or old person face.. Before few hours before doing this disgusting act I had no dark circles my face was attractive and confident plus I was feeling really happy and great

5) Memory loss : according to the studies your brain requires 67% of your body water , high amount of blood and other nutrients to work properly but Masturbation damage your all water blood and nutrients level so how would you expect to your brain to work properly? I told you it's a curse it will destroy your everything all of your brain cortex requires different nutrients and vitamins other minerals and if you don't give them that they won't work in the same way they use to work you will feel tired all the time you will became a loser and destroy your social life as well other kids and Ppls will be happy playing and having fun and enjoying their youth while you will be at home in extreme depression and sadness suffering from the pain which gives you nothing but only pain with no hopes and no improvements it's a curse Ppls get rid of it or it will make you get rid of your own self it's a slow poisoning and it damages your kidneys and your other organs as well then why are you still stick to It like a magnet when it gives you nothing but pain without improvement stick to something that gives you pain but reward after pain it's a destroyer and when I did it iam feeling like shit it's like I want to die while Ppls of my age will be happy doing their jobs studying making their parents proud and getting happily married while Iam sitting at home with no hopes and dreams no tasks its better to suicide Iam being a penalty to my parents rather then become their support why am i doing that have I ever asked myself this question? Satan comes in my mind and put shitty ideas in my brain and I happy accept them it's better to die and stop living this world is not for weak Ppls

Stop living life full of lies Satan is your enemy so his army stop giving up and accepting defeat and pick up your weapons and start fighting
    Fight for your new version which will be skillful confident energetic powerful and highly focused like a machine gun pointed on the target sharp like a sword tough like a stone and unbeatable... When this obstacles will be defeated you will get your new version and Iam gonna congratulate you in advance because I know now your gonna over take every challenge of your life because this was the hardest one.....

.. GOOD BYE

Thundurus, goodnice and Hiraeth like this.
  5. diddykong

diddykong Fapstronaut

I'm really not a style guru at all but I do have a similar problem in that I lost a lot of weight so have been left with a rounder looking face (as well as a slight double chin). I have found that facial hair is my friend. You can see the example of this in the picture that you posted. Besides the fact that in the second picture of the one you posted they've photoshopped some of the loose skin, he also has more facial hair around his chin. You can use facial hair to enhance the effect that you're looking for. If you want to make your jawline look more chiselled then go for probably a light stubble shaved along the angle of the jawline (this will enhance the look of the jawline) - a "chin strap". If you compare the jawline of the two pictures you posted (and ignore the big black box they drew on the first picture) the jawline actually does look more chiselled on the first picture as he has shaved along the angle of it. To remove the look of a double chin then you can try allowing more hair across the chin (this will make the jawline look softer but will soften the effect of the double chin). If you want to draw attention away from your chin then you could try a goatee.

Be creative and see which style works better for you and suits you best.

6. I can't grow a beard -.-

7. Well your young, just gotta be patient. Can you grow a stubble beard? Or a goatee?

8. No, I was growing a beard for 5 weeks, just some fuzzy beard.

9. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Hammer and chisel should help get the shape you want.

[​IMG]

It's a joke obviously.

Thundurus and (deleted member) like this.
  10. I read the same post
    Twice already dude -_- this is third time
    are u kind of hitler ?

overclocked likes this.
  11. I can help :D

Star Lord likes this.
  12. Max55555m2

Max55555m2 Fapstronaut

No Iam spreading everywhere my story so Ppls will read this useful material

13. Oops forgot to read ... Will surely read it now .
    :)

14. A chin like that is either one of two things: Bone structure, or your teeth. I actually have a receded chin like that and it's because I have a big overbite. I eventually intend to get braces to fix it but since they're expensive and I have other priorities that are more important to me than facial aesthetics that I'll be spending money on first - it might be a while. So what am I doing to cover it up in the mean time? Growing a beard!

If you grow a beard you can go from looking like a Leafy impersonator to looking like you have a broad square jaw just by shaping your beard right. It's not a permanent fix, and if you do have an overbite I suggest getting braces either way - but it'll make you look better.

Also, having a double chin is a result of a higher body fat %. Lose some weight and your double chin will disappear. It might still be receded like in the picture, but a double chin is literally just fat. Around ~12% body fat and lower is where you start to really notice the difference in your face.

PS I know you said you're normal weight but weight means very little. You could be 150lbs at like 7% body fat and be super jacked at your height, or you could be 150lbs and 30% body fat and fat with no muscle. Or anywhere in between So weight and height alone are a poor indicator of where you're at. Most likely you're in the 18-20% body fat range as that's the average range most people fall into. At that range you'll carry some excess fat in certain areas: the chest, abdomen, and the face in particular. Lower that body fat % a little and those will disappear.

Of course 18-20% is fine and healthy though so if you don't care about the double chin enough to get lower, then there's no need to.

JustinX likes this.
  15. Enki

Enki Fapstronaut

What.

I want to read and believe your post; it would be a good reminder of why I SHOULDN'T M. But it's difficult to read an essay when you only uses ellipses and no commas. Scratch that you DO use commas, but you've somehow invented your own comma ellipses "....,,,,"

I guess you proved the consequences of M with your actions rather than your words.

16. Max55555m2

Max55555m2 Fapstronaut

Woo hoo hoo yea am I sitting in my office or in my exam that I will have to took proper care of my grammar?

17. SupBruh

SupBruh Fapstronaut

Lose weight, obviously.

18. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

What...,,,,,

19. Sam Hell

Sam Hell Fapstronaut

Grow a beard or have surgery. Sorry.