1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get a more defined chin?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Enki

Enki Fapstronaut

I completely disagree. No need for surgery, but a beard will help.

The most important thing is to get fit. Eat right and choose an exercise plan that lowers body fat, and you will lower the body fat percentage around your face as well. This really helps get that defined jawline.

There was a whole thread about this a couple of weeks ago.

2. Sam Hell

Sam Hell Fapstronaut

I'll concede the leanness point. OP stated he was a healthy weight for his height, so I dismissed that outright. There are plenty of famous people with "weak" chins that most of us think are attractive; mainly because they are lean enough that their chin just looks small, not "weak."

3. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

You are 19. Thats too young . I got full beard when I was 23.
    If you cant have beard and it bugs you too much, your only option is plastic surgery. Please dont fall for cheap tricks buying some tablets or miraculous creams. It wonit help. In plastic surgery you have few different options:
    1. chin implant (mostly sillicone) - if you want to move your chin forward but not down. Serious operation under general anesthetics.
    2. chin advancement (aka genioplasty) - if you want to move your chin slightly forward and more down. Even more serious operation under general anesthetics.
    3. fat or juvederm fillers - dont go for this, it might give you slight volume but you need to reapply it every 5-8 month as body naturally absorb those fillers, so its not long term solution and end up being very costly
    4. chin liposuction - removing fat under the chin, usually done together with one above 3 options as on its own it is not every effective and if you have there fat already, even if you got it removed after couple month, maybe years (depend on your lifestyle)
    fat will be there again and you are exactly were you were before
    5. beard transplant - surgeon can transplant hair from sides and back of your head to beard area or from beard area to other area of beard, or from chest to beard or from whereever else (your ass :D) to beard. Disadvantage is that you can see the results only after 6-12 months after operation. But since you are so young I wouldnt recommend this, as your original beard is only going to grow.

Damn I always wanted to be plastic surgeon. If only it didnt last 9 years to study.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
    Sam Hell likes this.