1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to look past beauty when wanting to talk to beautiful girls?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by MrCharacter, Jun 28, 2016.

1. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

2. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

The most powerful beauty in a person comes from who they are. The more you stay away from P, M, and O, the better you will be able to see a person for who they are instead of just seeing their physique. Tuning in to them on a personal level, trying to see how they feel, understanding where they are coming from, all this will come much easier when you are no longer used to using images of people to satisfy your urges for temporary pleasure.

Ajar and zauvek like this.
  3. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

Its not that i am a expert but i watch RSD :D

See it like this, at the end of a day this beautiful girl also needs to shit, eat and goes to McDonald's to eat a hamburger and she is also farting. lol
    Hope it helps.

Islanders190 likes this.
  4. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

Haha I think you know the answer to your Q dude, it's Nofap.

Sleeping_Beauty likes this.
  5. I don't know. I never have done that. I always see the physical beauty first. And to be honest I don't even know whether we are supposed to look beyond. I mean it's our nature to seek out beautiful mates. That's how initial attraction is created. They are supposed to shine like a light bulb to attract us like moths. It's in our genes. Without that there would not be even a motivation to take that first step of approach, so we can later get to know them better. I don't think universe makes mistakes. Maybe looking past physical beauty is just not something we are supposed to do at first...

That's what I'm thinking lately. So personally, I don't anymore. I just let that light, that nice energy of attraction to shine on me and I bath in it like I do in the sunlight at beach. Just realize that you are a male and she is a female, it's natural, let that energy radiate through you. The hardest part I guess is not to be intimidated by it. There is nothing wrong with your heart beating faster and you getting nervous. That's part of the experience. But don't lower your value in your mind. Why would you feel that you are not worthy? If that's the case then sounds to me that some work on self love and confidence is due. Or maybe you are not feeling unworthy, maybe you just want to get to know real her and not let the light blind you of objective judgement? In which case I think you are getting ahead of yourself. Deeper connections will naturally come with time. You will get to know each other, if you give yourself a chance to meet again. Don't rush it.

Or instead of increasing your own self confidence and sense of self worth you could try to decrease her's by thinking about her farting and stuff. That's certainly a faster and more easy way how to deal with that. Maybe good for total newbs to get through that initial stage of approaching. But I would not make it a regular habit. Putting others down (even if it's just in your own mind) as a way to make yourself feel better about yourself just does not seems as a healthy way how to deal with self confidence problems.

6. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

Lol

7. Moogie

Moogie Fapstronaut

Your suppose to think of them as men to make it easier to talk to women.

8. classicalguitarmonk23

classicalguitarmonk23 Fapstronaut

This is sort of a Taoist or Chinese philosophic take on women. Don't care about it. Once we just forget about it, then the universe will just bring the right woman to you. It's weird cause I thought that you have to be aggressive and go out of your way to attract women, but it only causes women to run away. Just go about your daily business and everything will be alright.

MrCharacter likes this.
  9. GSarosi

GSarosi Guest

Do Not Make Women The Center Of Your Universe

A good woman is one of the greatest blessings you will ever find. For overall happiness, a string of one-night stands does not hold a candle to her. But even the best woman is a creature just like you. While she deserves to be cherished she does not deserve to be put on a pedestal. If that applies to the woman that you marry, it applies even more to women that you date.

The irony is that if you hold women in too high regard, they will treat you poorly in return. Make a woman your “everything” is a sure way to get dumped or cucked. This is because women were never meant to be a man’s reason for living. A man must have a higher calling—a higher mission—than just being Sally’s husband or boyfriend.

I can’t tell you what your mission is. For some, it will be ushering in the kingdom of God. For others it may be bringing about a sane political order, becoming a champion mixed martial artist, or starting a successful company. Whatever it is, never lose sight of your mission. The woman will come along as part of it.

Ajar and MrCharacter like this.
  10. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks x100000000! It's because I've never been in a relationship, I WANT a relationship but just need to focus on myself ;)

11. Ajar

Ajar Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Attaining this can be achieved by NoFap, but it will take some time to develop that depth in feeling and loving the personality more than the beauty. Once you have a taste of that beauty, then you realize it can be found in the most beautiful of flowers, a beautiful sunset, the cool breeze on a hot summer day. The same beauty will be found in her. It will possess you if you just stop by and let it.

MrCharacter and Sleeping_Beauty like this.