1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

HOW TO MAKE MYSELF STRONGER

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Bobby Wong, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Bobby Wong

Bobby Wong Fapstronaut

Actually,when I was young, I am not as fat as now.
    After 3 years with fap,I am great fat now(165CM with more than 145 kilograms.)
    By the way,I am Chinese ......
    So who can come ,tell me and explain to me what can I do to become stronger and thinner(with some muscles) .Thanks a lot.(lol...That's all I can say in English...orz...please help me. )

2. Get behind me Satan

Get behind me Satan Fapstronaut

3 years with FAP? So if you're here the first thing is to get some NoFap momentum and your body will tell you what to do.

However: stop eating so much junk food. Stop snacking. Intermittently fast (skip some meals). Exercise daily. Drink plenty of water.

You'll be buff in no time but the journey is awesome.

3. Bobby Wong

Bobby Wong Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot

4. IkeNair

IkeNair Fapstronaut

Hi Wang,
    There is a Chinese guy named 飞翔 on the internet who has written a guide to NoFap and self-improvement. It's very helpful. The English translation is at this link but I was not able to find the original Chinese version.
    You may be able to find the author's original work on these Chinese forums: https://www.qiusuoo.com/23/comment-page-12#comment-11474