1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to make sure kiss without bad breath with alcohol?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by green lion eating the sun, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Not just the teeth, but brush the tongue as well. Even brushing your lips allows a bit of exfoliation and makes them super-soft.

So how did the date go and will there be second one?

And yooo congrats on almost being one year PMO free! That’s inspiring af.

2. it is been since Thursday that I am brushing my teeth after each meal and flossing and scraping and putting toothpaste on my tongue more times a day. that listerine mouthwash made me my mouth incredibly dry and also my lips. i used it only for 2 or 3 days. now i won't use it anymore. before the mouthwash my mouth and my lips weren't dry

about the date I talked about it in my journal wrote several posts about it https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...l-my-success-story.149605/page-4#post-1298223

basically today he texted me asking me again how it is my weekend going so we talked a bit about it
    hope to fix this issue with my breath soon i'd like to go out with this guys again

Thank you :) I am glad that i am celebrating soon 1 year pmo free :emoji_blush:
    Life is possible without p and much better without it:emoji_relaxed:

3. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

make sure your date eats something that makes her breath so stinky she won’t notice your stinky breath.

4. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

Hey I dated a girl with bad breath. She totally wasn’t able to smell it but I liked her so much I ignored it. When we were together long enough I mentioned it. It was a funny thing that would come and go. Wasn’t hygiene linked at all. Only sometimes it was like the pit of hell was hiding in her belly! Best thing to do is to bring breath mints and use them frequently.

Oh, also there are these little hard rock like things in people’s throats that start to rot. I think this was the cause because she started to go after those like a wild woman and the smell seemed to go away.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith

5. You are putting a lot of pressure on yourself. Bad breathe is usually no big deal...it happens to everyone. There of course can be issues of chronic bad breathe usually related to health issues so please, ask an honest friend. If they say it's ok...your fine(of course don't eat a clove of garlic before the test)
    Regarding first date/first kiss...it does seem like an expectation in many cases. As a guy it signals "yes, we can be more than friends"...it can be as little as a peck on the lips and even with bad breathe no one will know.
    I expect you are fine and wish you the best of luck...forget about the asshole from before because he is an asshole.

6. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Agreed!!!! And it’s taking away from the OP enjoying the date or getting to know the guy.

7. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Your last guy is not every guy, your last guy is a jerk. You are carrying that baggage into all of your new dating endeavors and in doing so sabatoging any chance that you have of a relationship. You are so focused on your breath you have no chance in heck of actually getting to know the guy, and I suspect you are not all that much fun, appear nervous and focused on something other than the date. If the guy gives you a bad reaction to kissing you, then ditch him and move onto the next. Stop letting that jerk ruin your future relationships. You do not have bad breath, you dated a jerk, we all do. Now it’s time to move on.

8. what is OP?

9. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

It means original poster, or you.

10. i reckon you are right. i was sort of holding myself back a bit with this guy with my body language. i could see from his face he wasn't sure if i was attracted to him

GG2002 likes this.
  11. Yeah I agree that you should pull your focus away from the guy who seemed to make a big deal out of it.

The last time I kissed a girl was 2 years ago on a beach at midnight and we'd both drunk quite a bit but I was sober at the time. I was enjoying myself a lot with her just talking about stuff and seeing her smile as I would gradually inch my way closer to her and blah blah. So when we started getting close for a kiss I really wasn't thinking about her breath at all because we were having a pretty fun time together. I also wasn't thinking about my mixed alcohol breath because I frankly didn't care and my mind was just on her the whole time.

Personally I don't feel like I should worry about things like bad breath because I have other things to worry about. I also have a body odour actually. My dad points it out sometimes and asks me to put on deodorant. I do get offended by him at times. But when I walk to uni every time I will sweat, unless it's winter and there's like literally no sun out, hence the body odour is more emphasized. In the back of my mind I think about it and how I might be a bit smelly. But what also runs through my mind is that if I worry about how I smell every time I come in to uni that's going to destroy my self confidence and I will never make any friends. So I kinda just dismiss it honestly and go about my day. I mean that's just me.

So your guy is still in the dark about your bad breath I'm guessing, which means he has all the time to think about how attractive you may look or how lovely your smile is or how much he's enjoying the conversation. But if bad breath is enough to scare him away from the good things like that then eh find someone who doesn't care about it. I suggest that unless it really is a big deal you should stop caring about it first.

12. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

Simple kiss with someone who also drinks alcohol