1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to move on?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Mankrik, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

Got rejected by my crush a few weeks ago and i'm still not over her. I want to be able to look for a relationship with someone else and even have other girls interested in me, but I cant stop thinking about this girl. I know people are going to tell me to just forget about her but I dont want to. She said she just wanted to be friends which is practically a death sentence, but im still optimistic because we hardly know each other, and I feel as though she has a false perception of me if that makes sense. Dont like anyone else and feel like I could still have a chance if we were to get to know each other better... Where do I go from here?

2. The best thing you can do is cut her off completely and just work on developing yourself. I know that might sound harsh, but you have to trust me. From now on you must keep yourself busy by pursuing or discovering a passion and becoming successful. Eventually, there's going to come a time when you'll get tons of attention from women and you'll be the one who decides weather you want to be "just friends" or more than that. Good Luck Bro.

Calculas, vibemaker and Mankrik like this.
  3. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

Thanks I know this is the right advice but its been really tough cutting her off. However thats what I am going to do. I think I have finally accepted its time to move on.

Calculas and Deleted Account like this.