1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to not become average and become better than average?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Austin88, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Austin88

Austin88 Fapstronaut

Hi,

How do I avoid being stuck in a rat race 9-5 job working until I die and being a debt and wage slave? There are so many entrepreneurs what makes me or anyone else think I can become rich if someone has probably already thought of my business idea and is probably born with a genius IQ? Like Bill Gates for example. He was basically a genius. Why do so many people study IT if they can never be good as him? To become rich obviously and get a job they love but what’s the point if either someone is faster, smarter has done it before you or is 10 steps ahead of you if you try to be anything better than average? Or they’re born with better looks or have designer clothes and land the triple figure job you want which 100 other people are fighting over tooth and nail for?

2. L3t'sG0

L3t'sG0 Fapstronaut

Hello. So I'm getting that you feel a bit jealous but mostly hopeless that there are so many people that's better than you. You also want to get out of your job and live your dreams.

Well first, it's never good if you compare yourselves to other people too much. Trust me, it may seem good to do so but only do it if you are willing to accept that yes they are better but more importantly that you can achieve what they have accomplished. It doesn't matter if they're better than you. Succeeding in life is 20% talent, 80% effort (or some similar ratio). So, don't compare to others, compare your past self to your present self, that's how you'll feel more happy and more driven to succeed.

Also, learn from others. There are typically 3 types of people in this world. Stupid people who never learn their mistakes. Smart people who learn from their own mistakes and wise people who learn from others mistakes. So learn and never stop learning. If you want to be productive, learn!

Have a great day.

WesternWolf likes this.
  3. Hey! listen to me, dont worry. I want you to watch this video. trust me, it will give you a lot of clarity. GOOD LUCK !

L3t'sG0 and AustinDPowers like this.