1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

how to quickly develop your online business?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Piter22, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Piter22

Piter22 New Fapstronaut

how to quickly develop your online business? I will be grateful for your useful advice in this area

2. That's a pretty broad question and I think it kind of depends on your business but there are some general pieces of advice I'd offer as I am trying to start an online business too.

1. Social Media - find your 'voice' or 'brand' and how you want to appear to your audience? What kind of vibe do you want to give off? A super professional vibe like Apple? A playful vibe like Netflix? A sassy vibe like Wendy's? Make sure you post consistently, engage with all your followers (likes, comments etc.).

2. Aesthetically pleasing store - Look at competitors and see what they're doing. Not to copy exactly, but just to see what kind of vibe their stores have. What are they doing that you like? What are they doing that you don't like? What do you WISH they were doing?

3. Capturing emails - Offer people discounts for signing up to a newsletter/email database then you will be able to email them offers, sales, early access, etc.

It really depends on what your online business is though.

You have to go all in and give it your all.

3. DavidSmitis

DavidSmitis New Fapstronaut

I started my internet business by creating my own small website. In parallel, he created pages in social networks and placed himself on different marketplaces.
    And only after 2 years I felt the first good profit.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020