How to set up a journal

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by James77, Oct 11, 2019.

1. James77

James77 Fapstronaut

Hi I need help please. I have set up a journal by going to reboot logs 40+ and then starting a thread with my journal. Then I just reply to this thread each day. I presume this is correct? Then I want the link to the journal to be in my profile. When I copy the url it shows https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/my-journal-for-the-90-day-challenge.253037/#post-2274875

This doesn't work when I want to paste it into the space left in my profile where it must be pasted. I get an error saying it is not the correct type of text. Can somebody help please? Thanks

2. Tiger uppercut!

Tiger uppercut! Nofap Moderator
    Staff Member

My Journal
  3. James77

James77 Fapstronaut

Hi Tiger uppercut! Thanks when I post the link to the Journal thread link space in my Personal details it gives the error Please enter a value that matches the required format. However if I click on the link as posted here it go to the journal

4. ⏳⏳⏳

⏳⏳⏳ Fapstronaut

Motivated to Succeed and James77 like this.
  5. James77

James77 Fapstronaut

Thank you it worked!

⏳⏳⏳ likes this.
  6. Jack Fischer

Jack Fischer Developer
    Staff Member

Hi all, apologies for this situation. It's been resolved. The workaround cited above was exactly correct but is no longer needed. Thanks for flagging the issue

Tiger uppercut! likes this.