1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to stand against your friends

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ThePMOdestroyer, Jun 11, 2017.

1. In school i had made lot of friends ,and i did stupid stuff and was like a scapegoat .always targeted.Yet i thought back then it was phase and it will pass .they dont knoe how to respect.

but I forgot abt it in PMO haze for last 5 years.We have a whatsapp group ehere we talk. but it ha always happened whenever i replied to some message or had a laugh these friends use to target me and have their laughs by insulting me.
    i did nothing but endured i felt helpless

i feel it still .anyone has any suggestions

at few times they act sane but mostly its about me .its crushing my self esteem

2. These people don't sound like friends, so why are you holding onto them?

jest likes this.
  3. We have been since class 3rd till today.
    they say it was a prank or joke dont take it seroously when i retaliate .
    They do behave good sometimes.

maybe i cant leave them because they are only group of friends i have and its unlikely for me having another group given i have extreme social anxiety

4. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

Block all your useless friends. No need of em. I dont care of my school friends anymore. They are busy with their girlfriends now, and i was busy with my dick. Wtf

jest likes this.
  5. but last week only we met for fifa and UCL final .
    there they were all good to me.

but somehow i make stupid mistakes and they use it as a joke .

i feel so bad about myself ehy the hell cant they stop and why cant i stop doing mistakes like silly ones .

6. So you are telling to let them go.Het out of that group.
    be unreachable for few days.

if they care then they will ask. else i shouldnt give a fuck about them

7. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

Whatever makes your confidence and self esteem down, just reject it

8. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

I had a friend who was a very good boy and everybody including me used to make fun of him. He left us for few days and we were missing his kindness. Later we called him and said sorry to him after that he became most respectful within us.

ThePMOdestroyer likes this.
  9. the thing with me being i have lost kindness towards them .I used to be kind but i gave up.

but my basic nature isnt to get into fights for no use .
    like im kind hearted person but if someone starts hurting me i shell myself like tortoise instead of hitting back. but in these friends case i cant do so i dont know why.

10. Maybe staying away from those ppl is better for me

11. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

I always have an angry expression whenever i used to be with my friends. They used to be afraid of me and never tried to mess with me. Try being angry around them. Do some workout and then meet them

12. Gymming is banned by my DR as i have athritis

13. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

Arthritis !! So young :(

14. yeah its congenital .Look.up for gout .
    only 0.001% of boys below 18 are detected with gout.
    so unlucky lol

15. Any method you know by which i can become strong at home

16. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

My father have osteoarthritis. I makes him and us feel pain so much. Can you lift weights ?

17. I have lifted weights like sofa, tables etc.inspite of doctor asking me to not go to gym.
    I have desire to go to gym and bulk up like hulk

18. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

You can buy a 5 pounds dumbell and lift slowly slowly. It really makes boost of confidence. And few pushups are also OK. Never have a low self esteem about arthritis and all. And yes, you can do hindu squats. Its really a great exersice for strength and arthritis.