1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

HOW TO START (feat. Gary Vaynerchuk)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by The Consigliere, Jun 4, 2017.

1. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

Hey, guys! I recently came across some videos by Gary Vaynerchuk on YouTube. He is a pretty big social media influencer as well as an entrepreneur. These videos are really enlightening and inspiring. Makes me want to start to do the things that have been resting on mind especially before and after my time in the Navy. I highly suggest you all check out this specific video titled "HOW TO START | A Gary Vaynerchuk Original". He gave some solid advice on how to start doing and not be stuck in a position you may be in. This doesn't just apply to hustling and entrepreneurship, but I say this applies to staying on NoFap, that girl you've been wanting to talk to, the gym you've been meaning to get to, your new book that you can't write the first line for, etc. It doesn't matter. It's time to start and I think Gary can help some of you guys do that. Here's the video.