1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to stay positive when life's trying to fk you

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by HegHeu, May 1, 2019.

1. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

So I defeat a lv1 monster then lv10 then 20 30 40 but now how to deal with lv100 monster. My problems are never ending its just that I became stronger to endure but now how to defeat this lv100 boss when I failing in every task of the day I don't feel motivated to kill this boss. I am sure many have defeated this game but how can you pls help by sharing your way..

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Level up and get better equipment.

HegHeu likes this.
  3. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

Well if leveling up is adding more nofap days then I am doing it and if by equipments u mean positive habits like reading exercising then I am adopting them too thanks for the reply got my answer.

4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I thought we were talking about Final Fantasy V. But all that other stuff is good too.

Chefb87 likes this.
  5. Gearhead350

Gearhead350 New Fapstronaut

You make that level 100 your b**** man. Look at that lvl100 in the eyes and realize you can handle whatever type of shit it throws at you. The only way to overcome such a battle is to overcome what’s holding you back from triumph

HegHeu likes this.
  6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Just think what this boss holds at the end that can help you grow.

7. !!Ranger!!

!!Ranger!! Fapstronaut

Face everyday lvl1 monster. Don't bother about lvl100+ monster