1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to stop thinking of remaining chores when we are focusing on one

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Zillion, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

I always get into the trap of gazing into things that I suppose to get done in next 6 hours, or in next 6 years!.

My mind is always thinking of huge mammoth like task, ironically it prevents me get things done with completeness.

so please guys suggest the techniques that you all been using (if you have any) in order to only FOCUS on thing that we are doing now rather wandering into either future or past..

2. Just Is

Just Is Fapstronaut

Meditation taught me to be in the present moment happening right now. The only moment you can change is the now. The only existence you have is now.

When I look back on my memories, sometimes I wish that I just lived that moment to the fullest cause I didn't realise how good it was.

As for the future - It's never certain. Circumstances and feelings change. My long term goal right now is moving out. But I'm focused on the more present steps, like finding a first job.