1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to study(need tips to study consistently)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Quezatolah, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

As the title suggests, I need advice on what I can do to study consistently, meaning a few hours everyday.

2. Hey I just want to jump in to seek advice also! Still struggling with this issue...

3. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Blessedby TheMostHigh Fapstronaut

Eliminate all distractions. Give your brain no choice but to get bored without having a mindless outlet to run to. Then put your mind towards studying. The most important thing to do is start, from there, with no distractions at your fingertips, the ball can get rolling and next thing you know it’s been an hour or 2. Make sure you’re practicing semen retention to make the entire process easier.

Quezatolah and gordie like this.
  4. so I need to lock nofap.com on my iPhone huh... becuz it's an only one distraction I'm having on my phone right now. And I mostly use my phone for purpose of learning.

Whenever I took study breaks, I always got on NoFap to check notifications and surf it...

And it leads me to procrastination: 5 mins study break then 10 mins then 30mins, lol

5. You should definitely put up a screen time on this site because you're just here for help and interacting with people with same problem as you and becoming a better human over the period of time. Just get your job of journaling done interact with few of your mates here and that's it don't aimlessly surf which will kill your time.

6. yeah I have just set a time limit for this website: 1h30mins (Monday - Saturday) and 2h30mins (Sunday)

helloguyz likes this.
  7. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

This is amazing advice, I'm going to do this, block out a section of my day where I can't do anything but studying, give my brain no choice but to get bored, then direct it towards studying.