1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to talk to a lady whose always in a group.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Curtrunner, Aug 15, 2019.

1. I'm extremely proud of you. Most guys here lack balls to do half of what you did.

I followed this guy who was like me and struggled with rejection at one point. I realized it’s about beating your fears. He took a challenge for 100 rejections.

It was a huge eye opener.

2. I know what you mean.... I have been there before... messed it up all too often... Dude, do it.
    You know what you have to do. Do it.
    If you don't, one day you will some other guy doing it. Then you will see them holding hands in the street while walking somewhere behind. You don't want to be that guy.

3. Didn't see that! Oh that's great. Great feeling, hah! She is a good girl, an honest person. Don't worry about being stuttered, experience will make it.
    But never said a girl WHY I wanted to go out ( I find her attractive) This is too obvious and it makes you less interesting .

4. psychedelicjelly

psychedelicjelly Fapstronaut

You get two volleyballs and you throw them at the girls. The girls will scatter and then you can talk to the one in the middle

Asgardian36 and need4realchg like this.
  5. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

I appreciate the update, man! You were brave to ask her out! Use that courage to ask out other girls you might be interested in. Snowball effect man, you do it once, do it again and again and again. You'll be a pick-up God in time!