1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to use this show

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Sam46753, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Sam46753

Sam46753 Fapstronaut

Can anyone tell me what to site is about and how to use your mailing and how to post this.

Breakthrough23 likes this.
  2. Hi Sam. Welcome. What do you mean by mailing and how to post this? If you want to private message someone you can click their username and then click on "Start a Conversation" This site is about many things, but most people come here to quit P, M, and O. If you feel like it's affecting your life or simply because it's an addiction you want to get rid of, then you've come to the right place.

3. Sam46753

Sam46753 Fapstronaut

Yes can you tell me about how to use the journaling Where is it

Breakthrough23 likes this.
  4. https://forum.nofap.com/index.php

They are called Reboot Logs near the bottom. Click the one in your age group and then make a new thread. That will be your journal.

5. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

@Sam46753, there are four places you might choose from to start the thread that would become your journal:
    • Women in Recovery (closed women-only section). This section is only visible to women, i.e. only women can start threads in this section and only women can respond to threads in this section. That is useful if you want to talk frankly about details that you might not want to talk about with men.
    • Women in Reboot. This section is for women to start threads, but the threads can also be read and commented on by men. That can prove useful since lots of the struggles we face and the techniques we use to overcome our addiction are common to both sexes.
    • Ages 25-29. There are lots of sub-sections for the different age ranges. This one would be yours.
    • Uncategorized Reboot Logs. Finally this is the section for reboot logs from people who do not want to specify their age or their sex.
    Once you have decided where to keep your journal(s) just start a thread with a suitable title and then post each journal entry into that thread.

If you want the "My Journal" link under your badge then go here and paste the URL to your journal into the text box labelled "Journal Thread Link"