1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

Im only 14 yet I feel this way, grade 7 was the first time I had a crush and I kept fantasizing about getting in a relationship with the people I had a crush with. Tbh I look at those times and I cringe, mainly because I was a bit cringy talking to them and feeling like a "sadboy". Now in quarantine I ask myself thought provoking questions if I would actually be good in a relarionship or not, if I would want to start a family, and if I wanted to remain celibate. I could probably be a priest if I wanted to, but my catholic guilt tells me I shouldnt because I've masturbated and watched P so many times. Again, this is how I feel about my future, i just dont know yet, or im just too young to be figuring things out.

2. ByTheRiver777

ByTheRiver777 Fapstronaut

NoShit is a psuedo science

Not shitting very unhealthy.

You cleanse negative energy by shitting.

3. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

but piss you keep nutrients in body, unlike shit where no nutrients present as all digested food nutrient absorb, undigest food has no nutrient, release it immediately

4. ByTheRiver777

NoPiss protect your chakras

Skyroㅤ and CarP like this.
  5. by not shitting I have more time to do important things like yelling racial slurs at random people

modern milarepa likes this.
  6. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

youre a frog

modern milarepa and CarP like this.
  7. ByTheRiver777

NoPiss is ultimate NatSoc

NoShit is neo-liberal delusion

NoPiss has upped my bigotry game.

CarP likes this.
  8. ByTheRiver777

Don't need to.

NatSoc is true fascism.

Julius Evola is a spook and Mussolini is a Southern Italian (Not based)

modern milarepa and CarP like this.
  9. spoken like a true 2%
    but let's stop before the je- I mean, (((the mods))) do something about this lol

10. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

Well rip this thread I guess you could say it went political lmao

CarP likes this.
  11. dude didn't you say you'll go to sleep like 5 minutes ago

12. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

My phone is my enemy I literally cannot put it down

13. just do it already dude

14. ByTheRiver777

I'm concerned that a 14 y/o knows who Julius Evola is, considering it isn't taught in public schools.

I didn't learn who the guy was until I was 21.

15. 14 is the age people grow out of that "based and redpilled" shit lol

16. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

Ok i guess you saw my post before i deleted it
    Well its thanks to the internet, its a pool of knowledge you literally arent supposed to know if youre 14 year old (and bevause of it i fell into this addiction into the first place)
    I kinda fell down into the political ideology rabbit hole for a while but thankfully ive stopped. I now consider myself apolitical and will not consider myself otherwise until I am able to vote

17. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

Yeah, ngl I fell into some deep shit, at one point I considered myself part of the [redacted]-right then considered myself a "communist" after that. It was weird as hell and cringy. Never going back again

CarP likes this.
  18. ByTheRiver777

Damn good on you.

Kinda scary how easy it is to find some of these people now.

I've read some of Evola found it boring and stopped, I do like his stance at distancing from current politics, but a lot of what he has to say is dangerous. Especially for people so young, who do not have a developed worldview yet.

CarP likes this.
  19. lmao I remember my cringe political journey
    do you know what stransserism is? it's the ideology of otto strasser but if he was transgender
    I loved that shit... 4chan is a disease bro

20. I find him easier to comprehend if you listen to audiobooks