1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

humble 30 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by cresyhorse, May 21, 2021.

1. cresyhorse

cresyhorse Fapstronaut

it's a baby step kind of..

well, before this I also had a 30 day streak, before that some minor ones. 1 more ~30 days streak. also my record is 45 days.

all those streaks have been my attempts at nofap on and off for the past year and a half.

once I got freed of my weed addiction I realised PMO is the next thing that I must cut off.

benefits:
    last year at this time I was battling a sissy fetish and ugly stuff like that, I'd rather not go into detail as I might trigger someone.

thank God, that fetish is curable :). it wasn't easy but avoiding PMO helped me battle it a lot. besides that I started boxing, started facing my fears, started going to sunday service, read more, exercised, stopped playing video games, have gotten smarter and wiser, joined a citizens group funded by US aid, started volounteering, learned to write with my left hand, had some really hot girlfriends, had a few heartbreaks, passed all exams, started driving lessons, started journaling, a bit of meditation, started swimming and going to the sauna, broke up with a girl (first time I break up with someone), relapsed a bunch of times, learned to avoid triggers (deleted ig and fb, don't watch girls on the streets).

new thing I' battling is a fetish where the women have overexaggerated breasts, so it went from some borderline gay shit, to oversexualized women.

i know this is also a fetish since I remember the same kind of lust for that previous stuff.

my advice:

read the benefits and implement some of that stuff into your life.

at the end, this isn't a major achievement and looking at you guys with 100+ days really humbles me and gives me hope and vigor.
    only one I can thank for this 'miraculous' transformation is Jesus.

TheFlash123, AversioN, I'M DC and 2 others like this.
  2. cresyhorse

cresyhorse Fapstronaut

also I forgot to mention,

the increased attraction from girls is a real thing.. I've had 2 girls approach and numerous others gaze at me etc. the masculine energy you build up without masturbating is no lie.

but somehow, once I start chasing girls they lose interest, once I'm focused on my goals and not them, when I'm not thirsty for sex then they chase me.. still I have a lot to learn in dating and girls in general, but oractice makes perfect.

TheFlash123 likes this.