1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I´m not new here, but I still need help

Balancing rebooting with studying.

1. ChrisDiaz

ChrisDiaz Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, how are you?

I´m Chris, a college student from Mexico, second semester. This is my second chance here to try this.

I say that this is my second chance because I try some months ago the changelle, but, I can´t help my partner and myself, the anger made me leave this site and not enter for almost two months.

I can´t help my partner because his problems are more bigs, I don´t know why, just, I can´t help, I´m weak now and I don´t know how help myself so I can´t help others.

I´m here now to another chance, with other partner or maybe someone more experienced... I won´t make the same mistake with my previoulous friend so, maybe some people more advance could be great to help me.

One of my motivations the first time was be more healthy to be more attractive for women and start a real relationship... Now I don´t looking for it, my principal goal now is be healthy to myself, my personal development.

I´m wait for your comments, and if something is wrong sorry, but my native language is spanish and I´m still learning English, so feel free to ask if something is confused.

See you

2. ChrisDiaz

ChrisDiaz Fapstronaut

Hello everyone.

Well, since the last post, I login to the forum 3 or 4 times in the week and still looking for information about sexuality, masturbation, sexuality, etc.

Some days are good, others no so good.

Now, I feel calm, despite I don´t have a partner to share and talk about it. But I´m fine.

Just to report myself. See you

ICE :D likes this.
  3. better123

better123 Fapstronaut

There is a difference between lonely and alone. Loneliness means sadness. But 'alone' is great opportunity as you can spend time with the most important and precious person in your life, that is YOU.
    Feel that you are complete in yourself, coz you are.
    Keep it up brother, wishes! :)

ChrisDiaz and ICE :D like this.
  4. ChrisDiaz

ChrisDiaz Fapstronaut

Thanks for your words, I never think in this wat, and I like it... your words help me :D

5. ChrisDiaz

ChrisDiaz Fapstronaut

Hi there! How are you?

I’m now in my vacations, a lot of time free so, you know the big problem that I have hahaha.

Some days, I do some task in the house; cleaning, choose my clothes, somethings like these. I play video games with a friend and watch movies and series with my family.

But, the “black cloud” comes when I’m alone and I feel the forever alone of the world. I’m still learning about sexuality and realtionships, but all the knowledge go to the trash when I realize that, for the quarentine, its very hard meet new people and have a social live.

Just a thinking that I want to share. I hope you are great. See you.

parzival1212 and Meshuga like this.
  6. better123

better123 Fapstronaut

Have you tried meditation, it helps a lot and makes you calm and blissful.

parzival1212 likes this.