1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I’ve been on NoFap for a week.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Gaelgarcla, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Gaelgarcla

Gaelgarcla Fapstronaut

I have started my nofap journey. I am a 16 year old almost 17 next month , to get more energy since I am always very tired also I read some threads that it helps with hairloss and I’ve been dealing with receding hairline, I had thick curly hair but I recently cut it due to receding and hopefully can grow it back. If it doesn’t grow back then I’m not worried , I do workout frequently and eat very healthy. Thanks for reading this ! I am new and I hope to see the benefits of nofap!! I wont be looking for them as I know you cant just get the benefits right away . Thanks for reading this post! :) Also I’m single asf and ugly so thats why i want to start this haha

Attached Files:

| Nico |, Foton and Breakthrough23 like this.
  2. Gaelgarcla

Gaelgarcla Fapstronaut

My instagram is @Gaelgarcla if you guys want to ask me something thanks just know i am a newbie!

Breakthrough23 and | Nico | like this.
  3. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

Welcome to the forums. Good luck in achieving your goals!

4. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hi welcome to the community :) wish you all the best on your journey, if you have any questions or concerns please dont hesitate to ask us. Take care

5. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut