1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am 24 and i never had a girlfriend

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Mistercroquant, Dec 5, 2018.

1. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Too much info there pal

2. SomeRandomNatty

SomeRandomNatty Fapstronaut

3. Mistercroquant

Mistercroquant Fapstronaut

Well, I am pretty handsome according to people that know me... The problem is that I have a poor personnality (I have social fear and emotionnal dependancy) and I am financially poor...

4. Being poor and good looking is a combination only working in romantic comedy movies. In reality our dating pool is super small, dating down goes only so far (for the other side).

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

Have you read Truth by Strauss?

6. 22 years old, never had a girlfriend, never been kissed, and suffered my first rejection early this year.

I know your situation is tough, But all I can offer you is
    - don't let anyone tell you who to be
    - learn to accept your situation where it is
    - learn to accept that the future is unwritten
    - don't fall victim to false expectations.

7. 2019RECOVERY

2019RECOVERY Fapstronaut

Not big deal bro. Haven’t been laid in 5 years...Work on getting your life financially first pay off student debt, deal with chicks later.

8. 2019RECOVERY

2019RECOVERY Fapstronaut

Great post said the same thing before I saw your post....Self improvement is key!!! 1 day at time boys.

9. I'm 25 I never had and to be perfectly honest I don't want to have any in the future. I've got many female friends and girlfriend is just a friend you have sex with so I'm good. But it's just me, distorted by MGTOW and TRP, my mother and sisters which only confirmed that women are no good. Anyways good luck in your endeavor, bro!

10. Despicable me

Despicable me Fapstronaut

11. Despicable me

Dont worry too much, just continue to better yourself and eventually they will come. And for small dick, you should visit this site. Thundersplace.org
    Stay strong

12. Ha, I'm 37 and just starting to experience this peak.

Despicable me likes this.
  13. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

I watched and listened to it last weeks and what coach Red Pill says is not only true, it is a biological fact as well. Women who say or think that you (as a woman) can have it all in your 30's and 40's are simply lying just to feel better about themselves and to deny that they have already hit their attractiveness-wall.
    Life in my 20's sucked big time (especially since I looked young for my age as well) but as you approach 30 and especially after that, life only gets better by the day, guaranteed.
    Especially when it comes to your selection of young, attractive women!!

My advice to younger men in their late teens and 20's is: Don't stress it and settle for mediocrity just because you think you can't get anything better at the moment. Time is on your side when it comes to status and physical attractiveness.

14. Despicable me

Same here. 36 years approaching to 37. Women are seeking contact with me on their own initiation. I told one of my young friends who was horny as f, but didnt get a woman: when youre 23 you want desperatly to have sex but girls dont give it to you, they are picky princesses. But when you are 30+ you dont want sex so desperatly but women arent so picky anymore and more willing to have and pursue and ask for it. They feel that they are getting older, market value have dropped and if she has kids, the more she wants and needs someone beside her. My ex left me on my 31 birthday, got herself a new guy in a month. That broke me totally, now she wants to come back, because after 5years selfpity and selfdestruction I still have made something out of myself. She sees and feels that. But so does the other women. I can say that right now I can choose between 3 woman, and I would bang them all if I wouldnt have PIED. Thats the one reason Im in Nofap. So, dump the PMO and get ready for your 30-es

2019RECOVERY likes this.
  15. Can't agree more. I'm 25' now and recently seen my 18' photos, I've looked like 12-14 brat, now I look like 18-20. Men are like wine 25+ is when you start looking good as long as you work on yourself. It's opposite to women they have it better when they are younger but in the long term men have advantage. I also believe that PMO hinder our development. NoFap is like second puberty for me, even when I consider all those relapses the change is immense.

2019RECOVERY and Despicable me like this.
  16. Same for me. And the women are the exact age group CRP mentioned: 18-24. The joke is, that society expects you to settle down at my age and play the beta provider for a thirty-something. Even Roosh V doesn't realize, that he just reached the beginning his peak lasting into his 50s.

Personally I do not have any provider credentials, so I see the raw deal. Women don't approach me for my money (not much), my height (5'9") or my body shape (gamer, not gym-er). They approach relaxed, confident men with interests (musician, two instruments), who don't give a fuck (literally), are in full control of their urges and work on themselves.

In fact I'm going to move myself even farther from being the perfect son in law and decided to finally start working on my motorcycle license.

17. Despicable me

Yep. Women get interested in you when you dont give a f. Its in their nature, the need to taime and restrain you. They get insecure about the guy who isnt trying to seduce them, asking in their mind, whats wrong with me, why doesnt he want me like others do etc. And because of that, they try to seduce you to prove themselves that they are still beautyful and wanted.

18. At age 25 I decided to stop looking for fornication and got into the MGTOW lifestyle (instead of the alternate of becoming a "player"). Back then I got told by experienced MGTOW, once you become that mid 30s man doing his own thing, young women will approach you on their own and become attached to you, because you are so different from all those pinned down betas in marriage or with divorce papers.

And that is exactly, what starts happening now: I start reaping the fruit of my patience.

19. 2019RECOVERY

2019RECOVERY Fapstronaut

Rode a lot when I was younger best advice go on live leak and watch people get in crashes...it’s not to scare you away but to learn from their mistakes and the stupidity of others. Start off on a 250 for a few months then jump
    To 600.

20. And just to clarify what I mean by this: Being 25 and going MGTOW means betting on hugely delayed gratification. It's not for everyone.

Thank you for your advice. I already got my good share of traffic stupidity riding lightweight scooters (restricted in power and speed of course), which don't require the open motorcycle license where I live, and are just as invisible as any other not-a-car, with the added bonus of being dangerously overtaken.

Also I don't think I'm even in need for the really heavy rigs, I think somewhere around 250 will be sufficient. Without a real license I'm limited to 50cc displacement and 28 miles per hour, which feels a bit beta. :cool:

2019RECOVERY likes this.