1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am in despair

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Ghost79, May 7, 2020.

1. I_quit1981

I_quit1981 Fapstronaut

Hey man I just read this entire thread
    I’m going to be 40 this year I’m also single and have no kids. But I know at some point that will be taking care off. I’m not worried about it. Hate to say this but the guys are right your outlook on life has a lot to do with how things are going. Read Corey Wayne book it’s free man. Listen to these guy we are all here to help each other. Whether it be NoFap or anything yes I am new here but from what I have read is all positive and positivity is the greatest form of energy. Best of luck

2. While I agree with you that current Hollywood role models are rather empty, the ones from the 30s or 40s have their glaring faults as well: I can't imagine being thanked by a woman after I've 'slapped some sense' into her for being hysterical.

Do they flat out tell you that you're unattractive? Why do they laugh at you in contempt? Would like to help you, but need to know more.

3. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

No ofcourse not. But there eyes tell everything when they look at me.

4. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

Man, I understand that loneliness is unbearable. But don't listen to those guys who tell you you are "a pussy". Because, Us women would be driven away by such misogyny and hypocrisy. A man who calls another man "a pussy" to berate him can't be other than a major red-flag. Logically it means that this type of guys, sees any related to feminity as inferior. Hence why he uses "pussy" as an insult. There is no other possible explanation.

Besides your need for love and sexuality, I think you want people to be "yourself" around. Something you cannot do with the rest of society. Only with those close enough to accept you.

The first step is to build your self-esteem, and be less self-conscious about physical appearance. Maybe there are other reasons to explain the attitudes of women around you ? Have you been oogling them ?
    Because starring too much can cause the majority to feel uncomfortable around you.
    There are other possibilities you might explore. Instead of being dysphoric about your phyisical appearance.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021