1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am lonely

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Ghostie, Nov 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Ghostie

Ghostie Fapstronaut

Hi,

I have a reboot journal over here (https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?t...still-going-strong.292856/page-4#post-2802212).

I am very lonely. Because of my P addiction and more, my ex-girlfriend ended our relationship about 5-6 weeks ago now. Right now, I don't have her anymore. I have a lot of free time as I stopped P and I stopped seeing my ex. I don't have any friends left and left and right they push me away. Right now I'm afraid to contact people via whatsapp and have a conversation on that. As I believe I will scare people away.

Because of corona, I have to work home a lot. So I don't see my colleques a lot. Besides that, I work 36 hours. Where 20 of them I need to keep myself busy. Which I find hard. In that time I see no one at all.

At home I keep being annoyed by my mother and brother and I'm not sure why. Maybe because of depression? I'm not sure.

I currently am seeing a therapist. Who says I have to meet more people, but how? Due to corona I can't do shit...

Please help me.

2. Winssy

Winssy Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear about the breakup. Yeah it sucks to be lonely during this pandemic time. It is best to find stuff to do, learn new hobby to occupy our mind. Keep posting your journal if it helps.

3. RQ7

RQ7 Fapstronaut

Always be positive, hard moments make you stronger. Time to rise and fight