1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

i am not clear about meditate

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Sep 18, 2021.

1. I have so many doubts related to mediate that I am not sure to do it or not

1. do people billionaire people like Elon musk mediate?
    2 does not meditation will make my life so simple that I will ignore things that are important for me like studying?
    3 do meditation will cause my life to become like "I will not enjoy things like watching movies or hang out with my friend "?
    4 does not meditation is for old people?
    5. does the meditation will make my goal (to get a good number in an exam or get my dream job or my desire to serve humanity ) feel worthless as they might not bother me as my competitive spirit and desire will vanish?
    6 can meditation will make me less curious?

2. 1.) Why would that matter? Plenty of non billionaires do it...
    2.)Meditation can make studying clearer and less stressful.
    3.) I believe my meditations help to focus my attention in activities.
    4.)Meditation is for various age ranges.
    5.) Meditation can possible re awaken desires and goals, painting a clearer etc.
    6.) Less curious? If anything it reactivates my curiosity in multiple things.
    Added for curiosity sake
    7.) Why look up what meditation does on the internet
    Also I just realized you also say mediate?

Perseverance 16 and Great Me like this.
  3. I am currently in a bad time(probably stay confused or does not have confident ), I often misspell or write word. I don't know why that happens ?

Perseverance 16 likes this.
  4. thanks for answering the question
    i have a lot of doubt whether to start it or not . actually i try meditation so time before for one month but that time , i can not find the benefit and i was so much occupied with other hobby and habit that i left all together . i was confused what habit to chose to start again , meditation or excerise . i found that i am mental weak. but give myself dumb excuse not to start .today i finally write all question that come to my mind in thread and post it .( i also want to forget my past that why i want to get the strength to move forward)
    thanks

Perseverance 16 likes this.
  5. It's a medicine used to clear your mind of distorted thoughts of reality, you open up and realize as your mind gives you clues t illusions around you. You can feel clarity, manifestation, and healthier. I've been meditating especially on chakra's since 2016. It has helped me threw a mess of confusion and distorted thoughts. I've also had realizations and epiphany's perhaps?

If you are curious about reading or hearing more about it check out Sadha Guru.

Perseverance 16 and Great Me like this.
  6. can anyone pls tell me . why meditation is making me relapse faster. if i do meditation then i will relapse within 6 days. why.,??

7. 88991s

88991s Fapstronaut

How long do you usually last without meditation ?

Bodhidharman likes this.
  8. 24 day is my highest(without medtn).....but with meditation will fail within 1 week

9. 88991s

88991s Fapstronaut

I was asking for an average number. But if you think it doesn’t work , then try something different.

Every person is different. What works for me won’t work for you.

(I also think you should look deeper . If you are only doing meditation and nothing else to keep yourself busy then you might relapse. )

Bodhidharman likes this.