1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I AM NUMB , 7 days into recovery .

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by AVRA, Nov 24, 2015.

1. AVRA

AVRA Fapstronaut

One week is about to complete and no fapping at all .
    I don't remember the last time I went clean for that long .
    I can feel a mix of emotions , neither very happy nor sad . Its a kind of emotional numbness . Few times I find myself amused by the fact that after repeated failures I managed to pull this feat , but most of the time it's totally neutral .
    Triggers doesn't seem to have much effect on me , I am handling it quite well .
    Even while enjoying some sensual/SEXY video song I don't get aroused as earlier .
    There is a sense of security in me , and now I have started thinking more about myself , about my future .

Though I won't say that now life has become a beautiful experience because it's not .
    I don't feel very motivated , kind of low on energy and not very ecstatic .
    But one thing is sure there is less commotion and more calmness .
    Also there is always some sense of accomplishment , as its very very unusual for me to stay away from P and M for one whole week .

I am seriously looking forward to maintain the status quo for as long as I can .
    Though I am yet to witness any dramatic change .
    Lets see how it goes , I am optimistic .......

2. Italian Guy

Italian Guy Fapstronaut

yes, then the 7 days you can feel really the self-vitality, you know a new world where everything is more beautiful, wonderful and new.
    you obtain more focus and your happy is noted by all. you should begin a new hobby so you will improve yourself