1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am procrastinating asking a girl out (update)

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by immadothis, May 26, 2018.

1. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

:/ ive been procrastinating for months and months, I say here Imma do it and I end up not doing it, and for some reason man a lot of other girls has been flirting with me and I feel nothing for them, I only feel for this one girl, which I know sucks,

she even ask to talk and I still don't talk, I'm getting civilized,,

I know I just have to talk to her and ask her out and done,

I even did it in my dream, it was so easy in my dream lmao, also never take gingseng it's bad but I took gingseng for a week or 2, and now everytime I procrastinate I do it in my dreams, like when I don't study, I study in my dreams, when I gotta go somewhere and I don't do it, I do it in my dreams,

so solution: ask her out, problem: not doing it or even talking to her, let's hope monday be the day, I'm in highschool btw,

also why: because we got this vibe, and I don't have it with any other girl

*Update: I ended up not doing, ofcourse monday I still got time to do it, and now I rather listen to a song called, 'I don't fuck with you', from big sean, it's a bit cringey tho,

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    TC10 likes this.
  2. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

Fuck, it's been so long since I've been in high school. Sorry if this sounds pessimistic but you need to realize it:

You have one-itis for this girl, and you haven't even been on a date yet. Ask her out already! It'll be a win-win situation:
    • She accepts a date - Good, you'll be going on a date.
    • She rejects you - Good, you can be free to FINALLY move on and find a different girl to think about.

3. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

yeah man , Ikr , it goes good either way, :)

4. unbroken

unbroken Fapstronaut

well i was in a similar situation man when i was in hs. im 19 now and i missed my chance to do it in person cause she always had a man :(. ended up tellin her how i felt over the internet. u know man thats not the way it should be. all my friends said "she was out of my league or whatever but i dont care about all of that man. tbh man if something is on your chest you should get it off bro. i know its easier said then done but trust me you will thank both me and yourself later. just fucking man up and do it and move on bro like an alpha. never live with regrets dude that's what this whole thing is about, Jesus practice in the mirror what your going to say dog i don't know. all i'm saying is better to try then not try at all man. gl

primaljade and immadothis like this.
  5. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

Mate I'm in the same situation. I gotta do it, and I gotta realise that there won't be a perfect situation to ask her. I'm so afraid to miss this chance and I just gotta do it.

I'll do it the very next time I see her. You should do it too!

Would like to hear how this ends, just out of curiosity :)

immadothis likes this.
  6. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

Ohhhh man, that brings back memories LOL.

unbroken and immadothis like this.
  7. jesballs

jesballs New Fapstronaut

ask her out for coffee . don't be sacared. be your self . fear can kill a good thing don' let it.

TC10 and immadothis like this.
  8. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

Do it!

I just went on my first date this year and was nervous as hell to ask her out and at the start of the date. But it went great! We did not end up together, but we are still good friends :)

As told above either you guys will keep dating then good for you! Or you will be able to move on! If you don't do it you have lost already and will just keep wondering "what if" - which will suck even more in the long run.
    Don't overthink it. It does not have to be perfect or fancy. It is eachother that you shall enjoy not the movie, not the dinner, or whatever you ask her out on.

I did it as simple as a hike. We walked for a few hours and got to know each other really well on the first date. It was not fancy, but we got to know eachother very well, because there was no other distraction around :)

Good luck!

immadothis likes this.
  9. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

okay I will do it next time I see her too, so I will at least update on friday :)

TC10 likes this.
  10. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

And?

11. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

I updated the post ;), but I lost the one-utes or something too, :), but idk how monday will go tho

TC10 likes this.
  12. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

And, how did it go :)

FullHouse3 likes this.