1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am the son And the heir; Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar...

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Nov 13, 2020.

1. I have no idea what's happening to me. Some days I feel like I'm an introvert. I can just sit in my room for hours and be happy cause I'm absolutely alone. But then, some days I just want to go outside. No... I need to go there. I want to meet people, talk, walk blah blah blah. I can't shut up once I start, I just go crazy. I make people laugh, they make me laugh - we share this beautiful energy.
    But then something happens again.

Yesterday I was out with my buddy and we both had met those 2 girls. Kind of cute, good loooking, interesting etc. But I COULDN'T FUCKING TALK!
    Usually I don't have that problem. I usually can talk for long, make them laugh etc.
    First time we were out with them, it felt easy. I was a little bit shy and like 10 percent nervous, but all in all that was just a natural thing of mine.
    But yesterday I couldn't say a word. They asked me like 100000 questions and I could barely answer. One girl asked me am I introverted and I didn't even reply. Just shrugged my shoulders.
    It felt pathetic. What can I do?

Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.