1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am trying...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Azb, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Azb

Azb New Fapstronaut

Hey,
    My name is Azb. I always knew and wanted to stop masturbation. So, I found NoFap and joined this community (This sounds like an ad). I tried to abstain for 4 days and then relapsed. In this period, I noticed great improvement in my hair and stress control. However, there was a small pimple break out and I used to feel sleepy the whole day. So I relapsed. Now I am trying for two days but continuosly relapsing. How can I get back that fire against PMO and start again..? I want to do it. I want to reboot. Also, I have had noticed that my memory is weakened ( Before NoFap).

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hey and welcome! Try to keep yourself as busy as possible and don’t lay down just for resting in your bed it’s one of the most common cases when people relapse. Try to find some new hobbies, meet with friends, meditate, you can do a lot of things. Good luck!

Azb likes this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

4. Dr_prof

Dr_prof Fapstronaut

Welcome to the community. You will find lots of other supportive guys here.