1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I assume this classifies under loneliness...

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by TheNewDawn106, Feb 5, 2017.

1. TheNewDawn106

TheNewDawn106 Fapstronaut

Since this is the morning of my eighth day of sobriety, I thought this would be a good time to bring up some urges I've been having.

In the last 48 hours I've found myself getting very aroused naturally and different times during the day. They were REALLY hard...felt like I would have orgasmed bumping into a chair lol. This is the longest I have ever gone full PMO. Lots of times in the past I would quit P but not MO and I ended up never breaking the cycle.

As I've mentioned in other posts, I once met up with a guy to do the deed. Now 4 months have gone by and we started talking again. This is difficult for me to write about because I haven't talked to my family about this at all. Telling them this would ruin me, especially since he's old enough to be my dad.

Will these urges pass? I'm trying to get my life together so I can find a girl and make her happy, but lately I've been feeling very inclined to meet up with this person and go further. I just have this fear that if I continually see him I'll lose my interest in women for good. Or any need to try with women at all...

Please feel free to be as honest or blunt as you want. Obviously I'm a tad fucked in the head, but that's kind of expected for someone who has spent more than half of his life addicted to PMO.

2. Jesum9

Jesum9 Guest

Sounds like you're bisexual. Don't be ashamed of who you are. You don't need to worry about what anyone thinks except you. Just flow with your life as it takes you. Homosexual one day and heterosexual the next? So be it. Just enjoy being you. Be safe though and don't put yourself in any situations where you're in danger (sexually/physically, etc.). You don't have to tell your family anything. Just be content in who you are. If you decide you want to talk to your family then do it. You're not f*cked in the head. Your just finding your way and learning about yourself. I hope this helped.

3. SiphoMoses08

SiphoMoses08 Fapstronaut

I've got 3 things 4ya.

1) a journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step. It take caurage and strength to express one's thoughts and feelings, this is why we're all here. what Nofap is all about.
    2) No matter how much you may feel discouraged, never look down upon your self & label your self.
    3) its yours, live it the way you wanna live it. Not according to some1 else's opinion, they had lived theirs. Your life! Your mistakes! Your choises! Your rules! I suggest you wait for the final conclusion before you decide tell your parents about him. Mostly importantly good luck & never stop fighting

TheNewDawn106 likes this.
  4. TheNewDawn106

Thank you very much for for the support. I surely do feel strong bisexual urges right now from abstaining from PMO for this long, but we shall see if these urges last or not.

I'll be sure to be honest with all of you! I know that I can't be helped if I'm not honest about my trials and challenges...

Sadder_But_Wiser likes this.
  5. TheNewDawn106

Little update! I've been talking to this super cute girl for the last hour, and also the older man that I like to hook up with. I can say I fee much more excited talking to this girl than the man...although I know the man could send me over the edge of glory in one night lol. The girl...well I still have some work to do!

Just wanted to thank you all for your help these last few days.