1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I became a girl and dont know what to do

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by RuinedLife, May 23, 2017.

1. RuinedLife @D . J . is one of the most helpful, tireless posters here. I have reached out to him several times in private emails and he has been nothing but caring and helpful.

It may seem like a 'boilerplate' answer -but very often experienced posters on this forum have seen or have experienced the symptoms you're expressing...

If you approach what he said knowing that, you may want to consider your answer again ... or at least think about what he said..

D . J . likes this.
  2. Mattsfreedom

Mattsfreedom Fapstronaut

Welcome to the site. I believe you should find a mental health professional for your current dilemma, but we can definitely help you with addiction to pmo.

overclocked and ivanhoe like this.
  3. SelfAbuse

SelfAbuse Fapstronaut

I'm new on here and I guess I didn't expect someone to behave the way you are. Being aware of what you say and do helps a person decide if they like to behave that way or not. They start to heal when they become tired of living with pain. You mentioned Christian... you can turn to faith and take on a new model of behavior. It isn't weakness but rather a constant peace, even in the face of death. I know this because I have lived it when 2 of my children died. They never belonged to me, it was just a short term lease, and they were called to heaven. Your profile badge is currently in line with your previous post but I kinda wonder if you actually want to stay that way? Isn't peace through mercy what we are really called to do? I wish you the best and things can change for the better if you want to do it. You probably found a way to eat something today, right? That's because it was something you value as important. What else could you value as important? Maybe, life perhaps?

4. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

dude what

overclocked likes this.
  5. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Definitely mental illness that must be addressed. Females and males can't just change the gender they were born with. Those that do just end up being sad attempts at transformation.

ivanhoe likes this.
  6. DS124578

DS124578 Fapstronaut

@SelfAbuse , @PasterofMuppets was sticking up for the original poster, @RuinedLife, and myself. He's calling out Alexhexvans because he had nothing positive to contribute to RuinedLife’s problem. PMO is an addiction. It changes your mind and the way you think. RuinedLife’s problem sounds like a fetish that may have gone out of control and now RuinedLife is trying to figure out how they feel about their current state. This belongs here. There is nothing wrong with posting about what PMO has done to your life or what things it has whispered in your ear. The reason PasterofMuppets brought up religion is because Alexhexvans said he was a very religious person and used that as an excuse when he said,
    “then why the F are you here? We dont care that he just banged you, you just disgust us telling us details.. are you mentaly ill? Go somewhere else with your transsexual stuff, we are men dealing with other problems, we dont care about your gender.”

SelfAbuse likes this.
  7. fflyman

fflyman Fapstronaut

I don't really care about the other posts, this is regarding your original post.
    I think that you identifying yourself as a female but still being sexually attracted to women is fine. There are two variables here which might make it more complicated.

- What gender do you identify yourself with?
    - What are you attracted to (could be boy, girl, both)?

Don't rely on internet P to answer these questions, it will cloud your judgment. In all honesty, I think that seeking some counseling might help you work through these challenging times. The internet is a wonderful place but nothing really replaces real life interactions with a trained psychotherapist.

8. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

You have no one to blame but yourself...
    You're either born a girl or a boy. Idk how you thought being a transgendered person would ever work out for you in the long run.

9. SelfAbuse

SelfAbuse Fapstronaut

Thanks for the insight, I appreciate it :) I wanted to bring light onto the danger of unchecked emotions, lashing out, etc. as they are likely part of why PMO exists. Defending something good never requires the use of anything negative, thats the playground of the enemy. Thanks again :)

10. SelfAbuse

SelfAbuse Fapstronaut

Just wanted to encourage peace. That's all. From what I have found, PMO may be easier to control if we try and control the other areas of our lives that may be in need of some repair. Perhaps the enemy, PMO, is linked with other negative behaviour in our lives. Take care my friend :)

11. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

Just stopping by to encourage you, @RuinedLife, to seriously consider the posts of @Jamie_K_. These are probably the best advice you can get here.

THIS.

Also, relapsing is part of the game. Considering our past, it is impossible to constantly keep a sex-free mind and to not come across any triggers in the outer world. You need to figure out when it is getting critical, and what you can do instead (replace bad habits by good habits). This might take some time. Do not give up!!

ivanhoe likes this.
  12. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

Oh, I totally agree with that, I just found your previous post a little confusing.

SelfAbuse likes this.
  13. You don't have to "decide on anything" right now. Baby, what you need to do is calm down, silence the doubt, and have the COURAGE to be your own person and not some plaything for others -- even if that means family members.
    YOU need to FIND YOU inside of YOURSELF ---- which sounds like babble but it means that NO ONE ELSE knows what is better for YOU than YOU.
    Write me direct if I can assist you here----I do not want you to take a path that even you suspect may be wrong for you.

XOXO

ivanhoe likes this.
  14. ThanQ very much @Headspace and to you, my dear @RuinedLife please just muddle through this without the need to drive an outcome that makes others happy over you. YOU deserve the best life possible for YOU ---- not some misdirected family members. Remember, some of us are blessed w great mature parents, and others are cursed w less-well intentioned and emotionally developed parents..... YOU are NOT here for the entertainment of other family members that care to manipulate you for sport.

fflyman likes this.
  15. RuinedLife

RuinedLife Fapstronaut

Thanks and I guess you are right :)

16. A wise man once said, "Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses."

I read your story and want to assure you that my heart goes out to you, we all face different struggles and challenges in this life.

Bottom line, you were born a man. Nothing you do will change that. Genetics don't lie. I don't buy the culture that promotes all things and lifestyles as acceptable. In the absence of right and wrong, there is only chaos. Does your life feel chaotic? Have you considered trying the one thing you've yet to try? Have you considered embracing the man you were created to be?

I mean no offense, I can see this matters deeply to you and many others who have responded. consider what I've said, or don't.

Metal Bat likes this.
  17. Dake1963

Dake1963 Fapstronaut

I am not sure if you know of something called 'autogynephilia'. Googling it might help.

18. Alexhexvans

Alexhexvans Fapstronaut

Hey @RuinedLife ... I'm here to apologize for things I sayd that I didn't realy meant to say. I'm being a jerk I know - it's because I'm dealing with things such as depression and anxiety and I just wanted to say I'm sorry for being an jackass. I'm not homophobic, I have nothing towards gays/trans I wrote a "crap" on your thread I wish I didn't, I mean.. we all here support you, and you know what? I say, you are a men my brother, it's all gona be ok, you can be as normal as you were! We believe in you, you told us you wanna bang a chick! That what makes you a real man! BUT, if you think that you should be something opposite, then be! :) feel happy the way you feel.

fflyman and Jason Liam like this.
  19. Jason Liam

Jason Liam Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear bro, but you have got to do the best with the cards you have been dealed. Hormonerelated issues can be treated but once your genitals are gone you will never, ever see them again. you are too influenced and too young to make that decision, wait some more. dont let yourself be pressured to do it. though i have no idea how you feel, thats the best advice i can give.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    fflyman and Alexhexvans like this.
  20. Jason Liam

Jason Liam Fapstronaut

was too long, didnt read: thug life