1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I became a girl and dont know what to do

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by RuinedLife, May 23, 2017.

1. Jameson_may

Jameson_may Fapstronaut

Hi RuinedLife. I have been reading your posts and I found them to be eye-opening, to say the least. As a regular straight guy, I can't imagine whats its like to struggle with that kind of burden, on top of the PMO addiction. So I cannot pretend to have much insight into your situation, except to echo what others have said i.e. not to rush into an irreversible decision until you you are sure that its what you want, unequivocally. You seem to have so many different and opposing forces that are pushing and pulling you in different directions, from your basic biological wiring, the influence of your childhood conditioning and family pressures, the effects of the artificial hormones you are taking and then on top of all that the terribly distorting effects of PMO addiction on your mind and body.

I can't help but feel that a successful reboot would at least allow some of the confusing PMO induced desires and urges to subside, which would give you a lot more internal peace. At that point you would have more clarity about who you really are what you truly want in your heart. Then you can make a more prudent choice about which path you want your life to take going forward.

It seems to me that Jamie_k's posts are full of wisdom and insight on this issue, given her background and life experience to date. She is certainly the more qualified to guide you so I would urge you to listen to her words here. I am praying for you, and sending lots of love and best wishes for you on your journey.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. ThanQ @Jameson_may I appreciate you.
    So, @RuinedLife how are you feeling? I am hoping you are absorbing the insights of all who are trying to reach out to you and counter-balance the thoughts you initially wrote about.
    Again, I would say that YOU need to take your time, reflect, and then take a break from feeling you are on someone else timeline and schedule. Contemplating what you are, you MUST reflect long and hard about things. My intitlal impression remains ---- keep all your "equipment" so you may, or at least consider, maintain the option to be a lover to a sweet wonderful girl and someday, possibly, the Dad to some awesome kids that you can love properly.
    Do NOT listen to the people trying to change YOU for their own entertainment. You are so MUCH MORE than someones entertainment.
    Much love XOXOXO

Jameson_may likes this.
  3. RuinedLife

RuinedLife Fapstronaut

Once again another thanks for all the input.

Right now I feel very happy as a female, I often have those phases were I mentally go down but im trying to get controll over that. Also I might move in to my new boyfriend in September because Ill have to move anyways from my current place, but I'll see how our relationship goes, he is a lawyer and has decent $ hehe :d

Admonius likes this.
  4. You be you. Just do that and you will be ok.