1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I can’t tell if it was a wet dream or real

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Buzz Aldrin, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Buzz Aldrin

Buzz Aldrin Fapstronaut

So today I had my first wet dream of the current streak. It was about me moing, however I’m not having my usual chaser affect that I usually have with wet dreams. I’m starting to think I actually did it but I can’t tell.

I think it was a dream but it seemed real. (It happened when I was on & off sleeping today)

I only mentioned this because my usual wet dream involves of fetish involved shit.

2. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

I would say that it doesn't really matter about the details of the dream or what did or didn't actually happen because of it. The important thing I'd focus on is making sure I am giving my attention to things that don't involve or remind me of lustful things.

3. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Yes, it was probably a dream about MOing, since we put so much time in thinking about this addiction and thinking about not MOing, your dreamwork is sorting through these mind files, organizing, and filing them away. Such dream does feel like, though, that we really relapsed somehow - that is truly the weird part, and I hate dreams like that myself. But, ultimately, we have not relapsed from such a dream, and just the opposite, we have been healing via the mind's rewiring thoughts and memories in organized ways detached from any actual new behavior associated with the imagined behavior. This is a good thing - rewiring in the right direction, in fact. Be at peace.

4. MarioCorrelos

MarioCorrelos Fapstronaut

Before doing NoFap, I remembered my wet dreams, I knew I was ejaculating and why and I woke up when ejaculating. Ever since I started NoFap I've had different things hapenned to me: some times I don't remember it, other times I wake up much later and other times I've felt the physical feeling of ejaculating but when I woke up I hadn't.

So I guess that differences in this compared to before is explained by our brains adjusting to the new habits.