1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I cannot control my ejaculation reflex! :(

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Pool, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Pool

Pool Fapstronaut

Hi, I'm new to this community and I would like to ask you all for advice at the moment of controlling the moment of ejaculation and the duration of a sexual intercourse.
    It is important to say that I'm 18 years old and I'm not currently having sexual relations with penetration.
    But, while masturbating, I can only last so long and I feel I don't have control over it. I'm afraid I will not be able to satisfy my partner when I'm having sex in the future.
    What should/could I do? I'd be really thankful for any kind of advice.
    Also, let me know if it's not the place to talk about this.
    P.D.: excuse me if I don't write perfectly fine, I'm not an English speaker.

2. Low

Low Fapstronaut

You should abstain for 2 weeks and see how it goes also you can practice kegels I heard that it can help the control of ejaculation.

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips which may help you along your journey.

4. Pool

Pool Fapstronaut

Hi, thanks for the advice. I started a three months abstain a couple days from today. Is it to much for beginning? I can do it but I'm not sure if it's that much good for me. I mean, at least I'm already feeling better about myself and rewiring my brain about PMO and I hope it'll help me with my problem. I started doing Kegels a loong time ago, but I think the real deal is in my mind.
    Should I also abstain from edging? (Masturbating without having orgasms/ejaculating)
    ...and what about having encounters with my girlfriend? We aren't having sex yet, but we usually masturbate each other a little.
    I would really appreciate a response from anyone who knows about this.:emoji_pray:

5. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Check the link (text in blue) from my previous post for a list of strategies and tips.

No, it's not too much. The goal is to take one day at a time and only concern yourself with the present day. By doing that, it won't matter to number of days your final goal is because you are only concerning yourself with one day.

Why would you continue edging since you understand edging is masturbation?

You would get the best results from stopping all forms of masturbation during your reboot. Since you are not having sex, abstain from starting while rebooting.

Pool and Sapharian like this.
  6. Pool likes this.