1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I cant decide about her

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by ThePMOdestroyer, Aug 14, 2017.

1. See,I have an ethical dillema related to a girl.
    There is a girl in my class in my college who tries and uses every opportunity to be around me whenever possible.
    She asks queries only to me in the whole classroom.I get awkward

She constantly invades my personal space,even in public(well nothing like hugging etc)but stands very close to me .Laughs at lame jokes of mine even when i know they dont deserve a laugh.

yesterday, i was sitting in front of computer in college lab and she came from side and bent to ask doubt and her breast pushed against my shoulder.I was aroused at that instant and being into recovery I was stressed out about my arousal.

I dont know why she does such things.She also tries to impress me by showing her Artwork which i do appreciate .

Do you think she has something for me.

NOTE:IM THE UGLIEST ,POOREST,AND BORING TEENAGER amongst my classmates

Geductive likes this.
  2. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Maybe she's trying to take your virginity?

3. Geductive

Geductive Fapstronaut

I don't Know, which Girls The guy above me hangs out with,
    But I can clearly see she likes you. I advise you to play it cool first and only Show interest in the things you actually like about her!

If you MO However you destroy everything. Cheers

4. To clear context ,im indian and 19 and sh is of same age.Generally a 19 year old guy wont get into relationship .and i am sure she hasnt been in one too.

I am concerned about her because i love her as a Friend,she has helped me too.Rather she has been in communication for 1year now.

I dont want to use her even when she is throwing herself subconsciously on me.

I have values taught by my parents to not play with feelings.But i dont want to get into relationship yet and not with her.

I want a way to tell her youre awesome but your approaches seem uncomfoetable to me.We should not be anything more than friends

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. In india ,Women fear men,thts why they wont think of this shit.Anyways have you read my note.Im ugliest ,unfit guy in class

6. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Well, not every guy can be a Chad unfortunately. You have to work with what you got. If you say you're ugly and she's hitting on you anyways, you should take advantage of this opportunity before it gets away!

The Consigliere likes this.
  7. Thats unethical.Opportunist mindset ,I respect feelings

8. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Suit yourself.
    [​IMG]

9. Yeah,I am going to say her direct that i dont like her being closer

10. Runtilmylegsdropoff

But you do like it, don't you?

11. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

I think your time to get into a real relationship has come..

The Consigliere likes this.
  12. Karimtolstoi

Karimtolstoi Fapstronaut

If you do so I guess she will never talk to you...I believe there is no real friendship between boys and girls there is only a sexual spark.
    You can keep talking to her and after if you think that she's not trying to take your viriginity you don't have to worry.

13. Nope .i dont like anyone invading my personal space

14. why do you think so

15. I told her and she said im.sorry.And then became sad and told i would stay far.away from you,Wont talk to you too.If you are not comfortable then let it be .But i get closer to people whom i am very comfortable with

16. this girl is tough nut to crack.Couldnt understand what she wants and why

sorry Karimtolstoi i would disagree with you.I have multiple friends who are girls and they dont do such things.they stay safe distance away

17. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Dude is this girl an elephant or does she have a facial deformity. If not and you find her attractive she's yours on a plate.

18. xXkiller42

xXkiller42 Fapstronaut

She likes you.

19. To all ppl who are here and telling she likes me ,i asked her upfront why she does such,does she like me.

to which she repliwd that if i get very comfortable around someone then i dont monitor myslef,i act free.
    And about the liking ,She laughed it out .

20. Any women fapstronauts could help to understand whats going on in her mind