1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I confessed to my work crush!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by helpmefromaddiction, Jan 11, 2019.

1. helpmefromaddiction

helpmefromaddiction Fapstronaut

I did something today that I felt like it made me look foolish and Made me more confident none of the less. I did it because I didn't want to hold onto my feelings that I have for too long. I'm very glad that i Confessed to my crush because it made my heart feel lighter and at ease and that I can move on. After that it was clear that she didn't want to do anything with me and would prefer to be as Co workers and honestly I'm no mad about it and I'm OK with it because Im glad i did it anyway. It just gave me more confidence.

2. Good for you, get it out there you never no who may say YES . congrats on the courage to be honest

niceguy97 likes this.
  3. RollerCoaster

RollerCoaster Fapstronaut

4. topjobm8two

topjobm8two Fapstronaut

Well done, you should be really proud. I think it'll be important now to just act normally and be a good Co worker. Just focus on your own self improvement, after all that's all you can actually control.

helpmefromaddiction likes this.
  5. Mattsfreedom

Mattsfreedom Fapstronaut

You have bigger balls than me friend. ;)

6. RamboErecto

RamboErecto Fapstronaut

For sure she said that she preffers you as co worker.

Anyway i can put this seal on it:

1. She really like it. She dont like you, but your action was pretty manly to her.
    2. She see you as a man now, no matter if she likes you or not.

Enjoy your glory, dog

7. helpmefromaddiction

8. helpmefromaddiction

Not really haha I only told her on messenger but thanks anyways

9. shayanCx

shayanCx New Fapstronaut

thats what a man does!! proud for you buddy.

10. From my experience, it isn't even worth confessing. If you work with someone and there is mutual attraction, you will naturally come together. Body language and subconscious communication will take care of it. Flirting will happen naturally. If a woman is attracted to you and you spend much time with her you can usually tell. If you have to confess, it is probably already a lost cause.

11. bobross

bobross Fapstronaut

Depends on what you consider as goal. It generally does result in a rejection, but OP's goal was gathering the balls to do it. He did great, don't spoil a well earned victory in confidence.

OP, next time, do it face to face, your next challenge ;)

helpmefromaddiction and Randy like this.
  12. hydroxide

hydroxide Fapstronaut

Nice one. I like how you're not getting hurt about her not having the same feelings, but you're celebrating the courage that you've displayed. And that's what matters in the long run!

13. You are right. I'm saying this as a 51 year old who has learned everything the hard way.