I could really use someone’s help

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Wayne the Train, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Wayne the Train

Wayne the Train Fapstronaut

I made it a little over 4 months on my first reboot. I’ve been doing PMO since I was 13 however. Anyway, I just went through a huge move and changed jobs and I’m under a lot of stress. I relapsed very recently. I need somebody to keep my accountable. I can’t do this by myself with some parental controls on my phone. It doesn’t work and it never will.

I don’t need to do daily check ins with somebody but I can if that’s what you think is best. I’m a long haul truck driver though so my schedule is constantly inconsistent. I don’t have any apps. I just have this platform and texting. I can do phone calls too. When I’m actually at home with my wife and daughter, I’m not real attached to my phone because I’m trying to soak up every second with them that I can get. That being said, most of my time is spent on the road working. I hope one of you reading this can find some interest in what I’ve said.

2. hey buddy happy to help if need be, where is bbbest for u to to chat skype, google hangout or discord?

3. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Hey bro happy to talk to you since I also need an AP I can talk to

4. Hey! I’m available too! Feel free to PM me