Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by I can overcome, Oct 24, 2020.
1. I ate some delicious food;
2. I played wiiparty with my friends;
3. I woke up earlier than usual
1. I just created this account
2. I will face all my fears
3. I have shelter.
1. Clean all my email cluster(800+), win the struggle of eating too much.
3. Sleep less than 8 hours.
In my own opinion: Not all porn is bad, if the actor and actress are in full ages and well treated, and the contents are good. But it is true that if real people get involved in, that will be a serious issue.
(It can do harm on many underage and messy mind statue people)
People who want to stop porn using, you can read some books with mild or healthy sexual contents with truth.(I know it is somehow the same in a precise aspect, but it may lengthen the cycle)
Wish you all break free from porn using.
Man, you are strong.
1.Exercised for half an hour
2.Talked to a friend after a year
3.Took music lessons
1) delicious breakfast (porridge), lunch and dinner (both casserole)
2) physical education was fun at school
3) today I have some time left for myself, I'll read abit and do some self-reflection.
I do ten every day, written down, with black pen, since March. I already did mine for today but I'll give you three here:
1. Mind-blowing sex Saturday night. The last time I had sex was August 2019. Thank you, Jesus.
2. Just ate splendid bowl of pasta with Boris-made vegetable sauce and fresh parmesan cheese. Damn, was that good.
3. Got invited to L.A. today for 5 days in December to do something pretty damned fun. (Job-related.)
1. Did some Yoga this morning.
2. Didn't try to blame others because of a disapointment I caused. (Was supposed to go see Ghostbusters with my sister and wife this evening, but neglected to take the day off) Rescheduled for this weekend.
3. I haven't had been lusting lately (not even when watching Yoga).
1. I work hard.
2. I have a clear vision of what I want to make my life become.
3. I feed my dream and I'm self encouraging.
1. Walking in the cold for simple exercise
2. Keeping good streak so far into Feb
3. Bring awareness to my breathing
1. I made myself do a morning PT, it was pretty cool!
2. I exchanged a few words with a friendly neighbour.
3. I discovered the OST of the Hawkeye series, nice music.
4. I finished first in the silver league of my language learning on Duolingo.
5. I managed to get some studying done.
6. I had a nice strawberry lollipop.
Okay I'll stop there haha
1. My sweet kitty is adorable and makes all my days happier
2. I had a great workday. Pretty easy, went smoothly, and got to listen to some good podcasts.
3. I got a new bookshelf to display my books and nerdy stuff, and it makes me happy
1. Woke up kind of sick, so I'm grateful to be feeling better now and having a pretty easy work day.
2. Got to watch 2 episodes of Dexter: New Blood with my husband tonight, and I'm enjoying it. Trying to finish the whole thing during our one-week free trial of Showtime.
3. Got to listen to some great Bible teaching at work today, and it was encouraging.
1. I have a nice candle I lit every time I have a study session. I like it, I could observe the "shadow" of the turbulent air flow it created on the wall, very beautiful.
2. I bought toilet paper, at least now I'm not afraid to be short on it lol
3. I managed to study two hours, it's not nearly as much as I need to but as I'm struggling to even study for 20min straight, 2 hours is a good deal.
1. The lunch I´ve cooked myself in the kitchen.
2. The visit with my grandparents
3. The small gathering with Daniel and Lucy