1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I dare you to write 3 positive things everyday!!!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by I can overcome, Oct 24, 2020.

1. I'm going to try think more positively. Replace the negative with good.

I am alive. I have family that cares.
    I'm loving that I've gotten back into running. I want to go for a crazy trail run today it's very steep.

AlphaGod likes this.
  2. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

Love the idea, so a day won't feel like it was just another day spent.

1. Been with the family and played with my nephews
    2. Met a friend after a long time
    3. Physical therapy

3. Ngo27

Ngo27 Fapstronaut

1. I have family to care for me
    2. Easy access to different transportation options
    3. The weekend is here for me to organize my important things

4. I can overcome

I can overcome Fapstronaut

I love that a lot of people are trying this daily positive thoughts idea. I'm hoping it's working as well as I seem to do. But no matter what life is difficult. Its all in how we deal with it. Either its positive and you learn something, or its negative and you are not ready to learn that lesson.
    Here are my positive notes today.
    1.got to see the granddaughters and that made my day (always).
    2. 8 get to watch good nfl game tomorrow. Oh how I missed watching sports.
    3.my parents are safe and sound and living where they're some covid cases.

Venkat19 and Henryforward like this.
  5. Venkat19

Venkat19 Fapstronaut

I realised the asymmetrical musculature of my chest and have started working on it.

I went so close to O and never did.

I abandoned reading my favourite author's book. I was kind of addicted to the genre and now I'm taking a break with memoirs.

Henryforward and I can overcome like this.
  6. Ngo27

Ngo27 Fapstronaut

It's only the morning and I have a positive thing or two. I'm starting to feel some uplifting energy from writing these positive things.
    1.Got up early and greeted with a peaceful and sunny morning.
    2.Overcame an urge after waking last night
    3. A good hour of tennis

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  7. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

1 - Most of people in this forum have lots of food in their house that were considered exotic past centuries!
    2 - Everyone in this forum is a warrior, only one declares as a loser when he gives up.
    3 - We have a new day, new opportunities to change and become better!

Henryforward and I can overcome like this.
  8. Went for a 4 km run this morning and had a cold shower afterwards.
    Did some bible study.
    And cooked up a meatloaf in the slow cooker and have just got some vegetables cooking.
    Also started writing my book. I think it is time. Got 1128 words written quite effortlessly.

fredisthebes and I can overcome like this.
  9. I can overcome

Well thank God this week is over. Definitely need some time off to recharge.
    1. Our business is booming at the moment and its fantastic, never thought we would be this busy this time of year plus during a pandemic.
    2. My wife found this podcast that could help build our marriage better, in looking forward to it, I want to be 1 with my wife. At home as well as at work.
    3.watching the sun come up and chilling with the fogs us a good way to start my day

Venkat19 and Henryforward like this.
  10. I am alive. I am thankful for the low moments of despair, as out of the darkness the sun will shine again.
    If all of life was happy and there was no pain or suffering. Would we even appreciate it when we have all that is good? Or would what we perceive now to be good just be melancholic? See we need black to our white. Salt to sugar. Snow to sunshine. Opposites attract. Out of every trial we are refined just a little more. Nothing is ever wasted even the most painful moments of our lives. It will all be turned into something good. We can't always see the end result but like a fine wine it all takes time.

I can overcome likes this.
  11. I can overcome

What a good dayvwe had yesterday. We started to listed to this audio book together. Then we had a great conversation. That is my number 1 for positive things happening.
    2. Had a good rest yesterday and it is so needed.
    3. I'm tired for a good reason. I'd rather be tired cause we are busy than tired and the business being slow so I have to let people go and do most of the work. I'm lucky to have a great staff that likes to work for us.

Henryforward and Venkat19 like this.
  12. Venkat19

Venkat19 Fapstronaut

I realised the importance of studies in my life, again

I felt grateful for the safety net given by my parents until I get a job

I am happy!

13. I'm grateful for another day.
    I'm thankful that even though I feel low I'm beginning to understand that one should not base their validations on emotional feelings.
    I'm also grateful for my parents for giving me a place to stay while I'm figuring a few things out.

Venkat19 and I can overcome like this.
  14. I can overcome

Another beautiful day.
    1. Had a great day off with my wife. Piled some wood, made a frame for our chalkboard.
    2. I'm alive, no relapses, no shame at the moment and that feels.good.
    3. Time to heal and feel better, so we can be closer and together

Venkat19 likes this.
  15. I can overcome

What a whirlwind day yesterday was .
    1. I keep putting buddhist monk oms before I go to bed seems to help me sleep better and feel better at the same time.
    2. Awake super early on my day off, but that's ok. Ill have plenty of chances to nap today.
    3. Loving every minute not being depressed. What a change it has done in my day to day life. I strongly suggest talking to your doctors if you are depressed. It can change your life for good.

Venkat19 likes this.
  16. I can overcome

1. Rested as much as possible yesterday.
    2. Have to start studying for my ted seal.
    3. Happy that I'm still clean and sober. I'm not letting old habits take over. Too much to lose and have come way too far to slide back.

17. terbnamdee

terbnamdee Fapstronaut

1. I got some small tasks done today.
    2. I am breathing.
    3. I have my parents.

18. I can overcome

1. I'm still in love with my wife. She makes me a better person, funny and beautiful.
    2. I'm in good health and sound mind.
    3. I'd rather be busy than bored, this way no relapses or getting in trouble with myself.

19. blunt.ever

blunt.ever Fapstronaut

1. Don't fapping, don't fantasize
    2. I read 15 pages in a book
    3. I went at gym,
    And the day is not finally. There are seven hours left.

20. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Been slacking from writing on this. Thankful to be alive and immediate family is healthy.

Thankful that I got time for myself to reflect instead of having to start work immediately.

Thankful that fridge is full

Venkat19 and I can overcome like this.