Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by I can overcome, Oct 24, 2020.
Got over with my last exam! Here comes my next semester!
Woke up early
Less 1 day to get the vaccine
Didnt got killed by a car on the street
My intestines work quite well
1. Woke up alive and well
2. Pain in kidneys seems to be gone
3. Did yoga, feeling flexible again
1. Had a really great sleep.
2. I will pace myself and not do things excessively.
3. Looking forward to 2 days off.
1) Finally had 8hrs of sleep, felt awesome.
2) Getting into the habit of meditating daily (slowly).
3) Started planning for next two weeks to make it super productive(I never thought I would do that).
1.Have a luxurious veggies and fruits smothie.
2.I logged in this site and get some useful informs after several relapses.
3.A brave lady started an anti-pornhub petition on Change.org and get more
than 10,000 signatures.Hope there will be more similiar petitions.
Had a good sleep then cold shower
Met my best friend after 1 year 8 months! Amazing day!
Parents did not stop me from visiting the friend.
Understood better about myself
I just wanted to say something.
I think everyone has to try this! I see that there are so many people who seem to respect those things that happen in their lives. We have more love towards things, we are happier just by writing down this stuff. It really makes me smile, it makes me happy - to realize that there's so much to say about your day! So much positive stuff no matter what!
So true! Can't agree more.
Thanked my friends who made my day special
Talked to another friend after a long time
Had a lot to think
Had a nice workout
Had fun at work
Eating tasty cake now
Feeling in a bit of a rut can make it tough to express the positive things
1. My savings are steadily building up
2. One small change is enough each day
3. Chance to make a good NoFap streak to end the year
1. I'm alive. I no longer want to have losers mentality.
2. This morning I realized that I actually feel good for others success instead of faking that happiness.
3. I'm on NoFap. I'm in this beautiful place of growth and beauty.
Its been a few days since I posted and I'm not happy about it. Its my own fault and I own that I did not do what I am suppose to do. No relapses or anything. Just put NoFap aside.
1. Had a great daybwith my granddaughter and loved every minute of it.
2. Went to see my osteopath and she turned me to hamburger. Felt great.
3. Rested the rest of the day.
4. Enjoying the snowfall as I drink my coffee.
5. Gonna study for a bit, my exam is very close.
6. Going to stay calm and nice no matter what is going on, don't need to be rude.
Woke up this morning - am alive and breathing and have an opportunity to make today a great day
Got some new BRCC coffee that I am having this morning and was excited to try
I get to go to work today (I work PT) and make some money!
Talked to a friend over phone. Was better than the mess I made last time
Finished reading this novel: "The Midnight Library" by Matt Haig (The Midnight Library by Matt Haig | Goodreads). An awesome novel for everyone. It made me feel the value of living.
Made myself a treat with chapati and jaggery
2. More flexible than ever
3. Did push ups, squats all day. Feels great!
1. I am alive
2. made it to 4 days without porn
3. i have a roof over my head
1) Doing a 30 min HIIT workout and calisthenics worjout rather that banging myself.
2)Only eating healthy food and staying at the range of 1600-2000 calories a day.
3)Before noFap -could do 0 pushups after 6 months of training .
After noFap -Could do one pushups with 5 days of training and now I can do ten pushups in a row.