1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I decide

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Avar, Feb 17, 2017.

Abc

1. Hello

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. I'm great

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Avar

Avar New Fapstronaut

Heloo there i'm glad to decide become one of thes 90 days nofap member program i hope i can make it because i runid my life with PMO but in our world shold every things have the beging and begin to change our live to better is a big change ...please any one can help me with commint its pleasure to me

Flowerm8 likes this.
  2. Flowerm8

Flowerm8 Fapstronaut

Wanna share how PMO messed your life up? Also great for you to get here , you did the first step!

Did you ever quit something you know is bad for you? Drugs, lots of sugar, fats etc ?

3. Avar

Avar New Fapstronaut

Thank you flwerm8 ,pmo is make my life hard and every time i do that shet i felt bad and sad and i can't be happy and also make me shy etc

4. Flowerm8

Flowerm8 Fapstronaut

I would recommend you to read through other people stories and advice to see how you wanna keep PMO off your life for 90 days.

Its gonna be hard at times so you need to have plans for when your urges become strong, for example go for a run or do push ups or meditate or whatever helps you to divert energy from PMO to other stuff.

Avar likes this.